Main Menu

Space Spinner 2000AD

Started by Steve Green, 19 April, 2017, 09:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dandontdare

Although I'm gutted we'll have to wait a year to hear Fox's reaction to the Apocalypse War, I would rather you took some time off to maintain the love, rather then it becoming a chore or just fizzling out altogether.

Credo!

Fungus

A year... I could catch up  :)

Pyroxian

Quote from: Dandontdare on 24 November, 2017, 10:25:05 AM
Although I'm gutted we'll have to wait a year to hear Fox's reaction to the Apocalypse War

It's only 6 weeks until the next year, so not that long to wait :)

Dandontdare

aahh - I misunderstood - I thought they were taking a year off, not the rest of the year off.

Phew!

SpaceSpinner2000

I can confirm, we'll be back January 1, 2018, and we'll be releasing more collected episodes in the coming weeks, so content will continue at a regular pace!
2000 AD recap podcast, from the beginning!
Check out the show here! Or on iTunes, Google Play, or your preferred podcast app!

Eamonn Clarke

Quote from: Dandontdare on 24 November, 2017, 01:13:11 PM
aahh - I misunderstood - I thought they were taking a year off, not the rest of the year off.

Phew!
And in the meantime there's a Harlem Heroes podcast out this Sunday featuring a forum regular.
;)

Eamonn Clarke

Kids in America
Don't you want me
Tainted love

💕 the eighties  :D

Andy B

That announcement had me worried, but turns out could have been a lot worse...

Thanks for all the entertainment this year, and have a great holiday!

AlexF

Yes, many, many thanks to Conrad and Fox for the free entertainment and enthusiasm. Frankly, you'll need all the rest you can get to cope with the thrill-surges to come in 1982. I'm predicting meltdown levels of hilarity when we get to Rogue Trooper: Fort Neuro.

Steve Green

Yep, thanks again for the entertainment so far - enjoy the brief break, you've both earned it!

The Legendary Shark

Yep, I can only echo what's already been said. A thoroughly enjoyable and entertaining podcast chock-full of insight and enthusiasm. I'm really looking forward to your take on THE Dredd epic...

Enjoy the vacation, creeps, you're gonna' need it!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

SpaceSpinner2000

Note: We had planned to start new episodes, but have run into some technical difficulties, explained at the start of the show.

Have you seen this boy? It's the twelfth in our series of Space Spinner 2000 collections!  These collections have all of our coverage for a specific character or storyline, all in one place. They're a great accompaniment to reading collected versions of 2000AD, or to just hear your favorite thrill all in one place.

This time we're blasting off to deep space with Judge Dredd, Judge Hershey, and the Justice One in the Judge Child Saga! It's the third Judge Dredd mega epic, and will take us to exciting parts of the southern former United States, and then far into deep space. We'll meet heroes and villains that will be a big part of the Dredd Universe and see far more of the world (and beyond the world) of Dredd than we've ever seen before!

Direct Download
iTunes
Google
Stitcher
Or on your favorite podcast app!

Please let me know what you think of the episode!
2000 AD recap podcast, from the beginning!
Check out the show here! Or on iTunes, Google Play, or your preferred podcast app!

Echidna

Quote from: SpaceSpinner2000 on 01 January, 2018, 07:40:07 PM
Note: We had planned to start new episodes, but have run into some technical difficulties, explained at the start of the show.

Oh no! I hope you can recover the files, I don't think I can take any more exciting news for all listeners. I've been listening since this thread started (thanks Steve) and I'm super excited for your 1981 coverage because that's where my back-prog collection starts, so I'll be reading along with you!

Colin YNWA

Yeah good luck recovering the files for the lost episodes. Hopefully you get them back. Hearing you both this morning reminded me how much I miss you, I miss you damnit!

Steve Green

Ouch, best of luck with the hard drive recovery guys.