Main Menu

Moniaive

Started by [YT-2], 22 May, 2005, 10:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[YT-2]

Just did a test post to see if my settings still worked so as much as I enjoyed seeing many of you at Bristol I've still not got the urge to come back.

For the last possible Moniaive Festival I'm putting together a small comic/magazine and may have some space to fill so if anyone has anything that they feel would suit the Moniaive Festival and want it considered then please feel free to get in touch by email and not on this thread.

All the best,

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.

Link: http://www.moniaive.com/" target="_blank">Moniaive

http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.uk/moniaive/moniaive/images/village-450.jpg">

Ms JB

What date is the festival this year?

Queen Firey-Bou

as far as i heard it is sept 3 & 4 tho i could be wrong.

it was nice to see Logan again & all being well i'm looking forward to moniaive, shame theres not a con in middle of summer to pace out the year a bit better eh ?

Byron Virgo

There's, what, three at the end of this year - Moniave, Dreddcon and the Bristol thing?

It's looking to be an expensive year...

Will I. Cooling

Isn't the Wintercon in London? Or has that changed?

Personally I think their should be a summer one in Birmingham over the August Bank Holiday. I mean Jesus Christ, if the Meat industry can club together and book the NEC I'm sure the comic book industry can.

Will
The I is for 'I can't remember the password to my other account' or Ian. One or the other.

Dan Kelly

Wintercon this year is in Brighton.  

Dan

Will I. Cooling

I am SO going to that then!!! lol

Will
The I is for 'I can't remember the password to my other account' or Ian. One or the other.

Tiplodocus

It's on 3/4 September this year.

It is always a great event and everyone should make time to go.  

Especially stalkers as I don't thinks there is any other festival where you get so close to so many creators.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

[YT-2]

Bump, any interested parties need to let me know by the end of the weekend before I go with plan B.

La Placa Rifa,
W. R. Logan.

Floyd-the-k

looks great. someone persuade Grant to keep having the Moniave festival until I can get there.
 Oh and hello again Logan

johnnystress

Nothing to add to this except Moniaive sure is purty

Funt Solo

Meant to go the last two years:  last year accom. was all fully booked and didn't fancy sleeping in my car so gave it a miss.  This year...well, I better get my arse in gear.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Noisybast

Still not organised anything - must remember to do this ASAP...
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Tiplodocus

That's me reserved my room.

I'll dust off my kilt.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Bolt-01

Wish I could get there....

Bolt-01