Main Menu

Exclusive Origins deleted art panel

Started by Zone remix, 03 September, 2006, 11:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W. R. Logan

>Logan, without wishing to spoil the story, does Dred play a big part? As it's a flashback story set before Dredd is cloned I guess he won't be in most of it!

As much as I feel sorry for you and although I've never met you I dislike you enormously numerous reasons that I?m not going to go into but are probably mostly the same ones that many people dislike you.

Yes I've read Origins but have remained tight lipped when it?s come to specifics, so out of all the people here, [some I regard as friends] would I then reveal anything to you.

I know these conversations can go on with no end, so before it descends in to the usual madness I?ve decided to kill file you, more for my own sanity than anything else.

IndigoPrime

:: I?ve decided to kill file you

I've never done that to anyone on this board; however, in this case I'll make an exception, and I'd very much appreciate the low-down on how to do this, Logan, when you get a minute.

WoD

Hmmm...I think something along the lines of;

DREDD STRUGGLED WITH THE DECISION; SHOULD HE PROPOSE TO HERSHEY AND GIVE HER THE RING HE'D BOUGHT OR TAKE OUT HIS FRUSTRATIONS BY BUSTING SOME HEADS.

or

DREDD WAS NEVER GOOD AT BIRTHDAY PRESENTS, BUT HE REALLY HAD WANTED TO SEE HERSHEY WITH VAMPIRE TEETH JUST ONE MORE TIME (THE SEXY MINX)...HERSHEY HOEWEVER, WAS NOT AMUSED.

J.Smith

I, Cosh

Having been a minor player on the board for a while now and having heard a lot about the beast that is Scojo, I have to say that if any other boarder had posted that picture everyone would have united in celebrating its mild amusingness.

Cos it's worth a snort.
We never really die.

critter

This has to be one of my favorites activities.

http://www.megacitytours.com/images/scojo.jpg">

The following images are a couple years old.

http://www.megacitytours.com/images/316.gif">
http://www.megacitytours.com/images/scojogroup.jpg">

CapKlep

Yeah, i think if a well liked member of the board had posted this a few peeps would be chuckling.
If however, this is Scojo then he has long since used up his board chances.
alt.comics.2000ad used to be a great place to be until he and Chuckles totally wrecked it.

Cheers,
Adam

nick-is-at-home

Grumpy Fucker:

So you've read Origins, I don't want to find out the story specifics, but is it actually any good?

nick-is-at-home

Grumpy Fucker:
So you've read Origins, I don't want to find out the story specifics, but is it actually any good?

Woolly

"I don't want to find out the story specifics, but is it actually any good?"

Thats like asking if a McDonalds burger is full of shit!

Two words - Wagner, Ezquerra.
It cannot fail...

W. R. Logan

>So you've read Origins, I don't want to find out the story specifics, but is it actually any good?

No, but John's paying me to say Yes.

davidbishop

davidbishop

Oh, and I'll bung you a tenner for singing the praises of TPO.

db

W. R. Logan

>Oh, and I'll bung you a tenner for singing the praises of TPO.

Its great, just two chapters to go.

I accept PayPal.

The Adventurer

Why is everyone all up in arms? The re captioned panel in the first post was funny as hell.

I clearly missed some drama along the way.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK