Main Menu

Cellar of Dredd blog

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 06 March, 2010, 01:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Finally (after talking to Pete Wells) I have decided to put some effort into posting stuff about what I have in the 'Cellar of Dredd'.

I did start a while back and put up a few posts but most of those are about the Hell-Trek! Now though I shall try and post something each week about something in the cellar, it may be cards, toys, badges, movie stuff, models, etc.... Who knows what I'll start with, stick around to find out.
I hope not to waffle on too much but just tell it as I see it!

I shall still be posting stuff about the 'Hell-Trek' over the next month.

Here is the link:-

http://cellarofdredd.blogspot.com/

COMMANDO FORCES

I just posted all the latest on the Hell-Trek up on the blog just a minute ago. Hope you enjoy!

Goatilocks

Cpt Rhodes

Wish i could make it to Hi Ex. Sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun.
I'll be following your blog with great interest.

IAMTHESYSTEM

What a collection of Dredd related maerchandise.Superb particularly the bust of Mean Machine Angel.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Dash Decent

Great stuff, CF.  Looking forward to further installments.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Pete Wells

Yay! Chuffed to bits CM! Can't wait to get my teeth into this and see what wierd and wonderful Dredd tat you come up with!

I'm sure you'll love writing it too. Doing my covers blog is one of the highlights of my week, especially when an artist is kind enough to send me their artwork. If you're lucky, companies bringing out new 2000AD related products might start seeking you out and sending you sneeky peek stuff!

COMMANDO FORCES

Next post is up and it's all about the Standees that I have, hope you enjoy.

http://cellarofdredd.blogspot.com/

P.S. It's in my signature as well ;)

W. R. Logan

Notice theres one standee I didnt see 8-)

Its the one on the right 8-)

COMMANDO FORCES

I knew I had another one up there somewhere, I just checked and sadly it's not that one Logan. I'll post this other one up when I do the two banners for the film, it's another movie Dredd behind a massive shield.
I'll be round later to collect yours...........that is what you meant ;)

Nap Normal

I think it's tragic that you have to keep some of the collection in the loft CF.It's obvious to me that you are lacking space so the only answer is to sell the wife to some Russian sex slave gang and drop the son and heir of to Dr.Banardos!!
You know it makes sense ;)
Falling in love makes you fat.

Devons Daddy

YOu can move in with US!

no need to pay rent,you can have my playroom for the important items and sleep in the maids room,
you would then be enjoying the lifestyle i aspire too.
sadly the latter part is never going to happen for me,
i have never actaully spoken the son of DDs mummy, but i am sure it would be a no.

the offer stands though.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

TordelBack

Quote from: Devons Daddy on 13 March, 2010, 02:48:31 AM
i have never actaully spoken the son of DDs mummy

Cool, a logic puzzle.  That's you, isn't it?  The son of Devon's Daddy's mummy.  You, or your brother/half-brother. 

Great blog CF!

Albion

Quote from: Devons Daddy on 13 March, 2010, 02:48:31 AM
no need to pay rent,you can have my playroom for the important items and sleep in the maids room,

Will the maid still be in there? That sounds like a good offer.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

COMMANDO FORCES

First day of proper sunshine for ages, so I'm in the conservatory taking pictures galore. This will help me in the following weeks when the weather turns again ;)