Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills - 2019

Started by Dash Decent, 23 July, 2018, 02:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash Decent

I thought Dredd might be disguising himself as SJS.  Then I noticed that guy is as skinny as a Dark Judge.

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Richard

That's Judge Pin, we've seen her before, she's a woman.

Frank

Quote from: Richard on 17 May, 2019, 05:46:04 PM
Quote from: Dash Decent on 17 May, 2019, 04:51:15 AM
Quote from: broodblik on 17 May, 2019, 04:21:28 AM
A few panels from the Dredd strip "Control" by Williams/Weston coming in August

I thought Dredd might be disguising himself as SJS.  Then I noticed that guy is as skinny as a Dark Judge.

That's Judge Pin, we've seen her before, she's a woman.

I can see how Dash might have been confused about which bodily fluid was spurting over the helmet.

Dash Decent

The arts good but I've never liked the SJS uniform.  The helmet looks like it rides too high and the upsized badge is just too big.

I can't tell from the frame that she's a woman.  She still looks pin-thin to me, though having studied it further the arm and gloved hand reaching into frame on the third panel now makes me think of Mickey Mouse.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

broodblik

The cover by Mick McMahon for the upcoming sci-fi special:

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Frank

Rogue Judge

quote author=broodblik link=topic=45360.msg1005895#msg1005895 date=1558289609]
The cover by Mick McMahon for the upcoming sci-fi special:

[/quote]

Drokk, sneck and verdammt - that cover is amazing!!
I'll hang this on my wall for sure!  :o

TordelBack

Ye gods that man can draw:o

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

That cover is all kinds of wonderful.

broodblik

For people waiting on Trigan Empire:

Colin YNWA

Whoops sorry just started a thread for this, felt it deserved a thread of its own... I could well be wrong!

broodblik

Trigan deserved its own thread  :)

rs_jr

Yes the Trigan Empire finally released at a more reasonable price, hopefully .

Any chance we get Storm and Karl the viking as well?

broodblik

In the latest thrill-mail Absalom starts in prog 2136 - "Harry's final do or die mission"