Main Menu

2000 AD gets ready for San Diego Comic Con!

Started by Molch-R, 27 June, 2012, 05:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Molch-R

The Galaxy's Greatest Comic is preparing to hit San Diego Comic Con 2012 - and with the DREDD film on its way, there's never been a better time to discover the UK's greatest export for yourself!

Booth 2806 will be veritably throbbing with Thrill-power as we bring the very best of British to US shores - including both UK and North American graphic novel lines, at discount prices!

To celebrate the release of DREDD, which arrives on screens in September, we will have exclusive movie posters for lucky Earthlets!

We are also very proud to announce that top Judge Dredd artist, Jock, will be signing exclusively for 2000 AD over the weekend. The Batman and The Losers artist was also responsible for concept art and storyboards on DREDD.

There will also be signings from the creator of 2000 AD Pat Mills (Marshal Law, Judge Dredd) as well as top artists Clint Langley (Sláine, ABC Warriors) and Greg Staples (Judge Dredd).

With more exciting announcements to come, join us as we celebrate 35 years of Thrill-power at San Diego Comic Con with 2000 AD!

strontium71

As an interim Tharg , I will of course be getting complimentary tickets , non?
...because I hate you.

Large48

Greg needs to tone those Hammond teeth down.............  :lol:
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

The Adventurer

What the hell is this?!

And where can I get it in poster form?!

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

rog

vzzbux

Is there a high quality image of this so I can wallpaper iT?

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

locustsofdeath!

Quote from: strontium71 on 27 June, 2012, 05:51:36 PM

Hey! I offered you a ticket!  :D

I'll be there, and I really can't wait. All those exclusive goodies I'll get my grubby mits on...

The 2000AD booth is the first place I'm headed to on Thursday, and I plan to haunt it daily. I'll take lots of pictures and post them. I WILL BE AT THE DREDD SHOWING.

strontium71

Quote from: locustsofdeath! on 05 July, 2012, 10:09:59 PM
Quote from: strontium71 on 27 June, 2012, 05:51:36 PM

Hey! I offered you a ticket!  :D

I'll be there, and I really can't wait. All those exclusive goodies I'll get my grubby mits on...

The 2000AD booth is the first place I'm headed to on Thursday, and I plan to haunt it daily. I'll take lots of pictures and post them. I WILL BE AT THE DREDD SHOWING.

I meant with the air fare included  :lol:
...because I hate you.

locustsofdeath!

Ah, yeah, well...that I can't do, so we'll have to plead with Tharg.

Electromud

I will definitely be there on Thursday, proudly wearing my Nemesis the Warlock t-shirt!
...the mask..the costume..the weapons..you know what I smell? I smell vigilante. And I don't like vigilantes!

The Monarch

Holy schiznit!

My man chris snuck the canon in! :lol:

Teivion

COMMANDO FORCES

DROKK!

I need one (or two) of these now  ;)

Only available to our Mega-City One cousins, or should that be Mega-City Two  ;)

Steve Green

Large48

Quote from: locustsofdeath! on 05 July, 2012, 10:15:11 PM
Ah, yeah, well...that I can't do, so we'll have to plead with Tharg.

If there is a free ticket going at least I'm in the right country.............

Here's hoping  ::)
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]