Main Menu

No more Comic Heroes

Started by Fungus, 15 July, 2014, 10:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Oops! That should read £7.99 :-[

Grugz

i'll try and pick one up this weekend,always enjoyed it before as it was a good chunky read,i still get sfx or sci fi now even when they're packed with articles of shows I don't watch (gives me something to do when the lass is watching "tinkerbell and the..." films for the 50th time)
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

COMMANDO FORCES

That's part of the reason I enjoy this, apart from the 2000 Ad stuff and they do review 1950 in this, with a high rating. I read all the Marvel/DC/etc... articles to see what is happening.

IndigoPrime

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 09 October, 2015, 03:27:46 PMSo I've paid full price for this mag to be delivered to my house after it's been released in the shops. How on earth does that work!
How much were you charged for postage?

COMMANDO FORCES

That was free but I expect a subscription to arrive at the very least, the day it is put on the shelves in the shops.
It would be like if I paid a subscription for the Prog and it turned up a few days after it was at my local comic shop. It's not good!

James Stacey

Pah thats nothing. I'm still waiting for my subs copies of Strip Magazine

IndigoPrime

CF: Depends on the publisher and mag, I suppose. I subscribe to a few things. 2000 AD almost always arrives a couple of days before newsstand. The Titan Doctor Who comic usually shows up anything up to a week after it's in the likes of WHSmith. Future stuff's usually a few days early, but then I've only ever subbed to monthly fare, not a quarterly.

Dandontdare

Quote from: James Stacey on 09 October, 2015, 04:31:26 PM
:lol:

CrazyFoxMachine

Neo Yahtzee

Has anyone read the latest issue. Worth a purchase?

COMMANDO FORCES

Still waiting on mine to be delivered. I have contacted them, so I expect it to be here this week!

Grugz

don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Richmond Clements

Pfft. I'm still waiting to get paid..!

Jimmy Baker's Assistant

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 14 October, 2015, 11:39:53 AM

Pfft. I'm still waiting to get paid..!
Jesus!