Main Menu

...NEW DR WHO TONIGHT, 09/06/07, 7:10pm, "BLINK"...

Started by ARRISARRIS, 09 June, 2007, 07:36:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

It's just like Terminator.
It's a paradox..............

COMMANDO FORCES

Oh! and that's not a place where Para's go to catch a ride on a ship>>>>>>

M.I.K.

Maybe they could see in the dark.

It occurred to me that although blinking might have been out of the question, they could have avoided straining their eyes by looking at them with only one eye open at a time.

M.I.K.

I'm talking about Sally and whatsisname in that last sentence, of course.

ARRISARRIS

...the Doctor is such a 'NICE' man that all the people sent into the past have to stay there, to serve the one and only purpose of passing messages onto Sally. And like the punishments to the family of blood and last years live head in a pavement, the Doctor really does have a MEAN and SADISTIC streak that really is unbecoming...

...however a very good creepy story...

Smiley

Nah, he's making the best of bad situations. As the other characters were. If anything there's a lot of fatalism going on.

The episode was a blinder. Martha stole the show for me with her butting in.

Bad Andy

Best bit of TV all year. A bunch of us watched it round at a mate's house and we all loved the fact they did that sequence at the end to scare the shit out of all kids in the future.

Only problem with it was how she got the Tardis key thing, other than that - brilliant.

Two good episodes on the trot; when is this season finishing?

Buddy

Enjoyed that, and yes Sally was lovely, very reminecent of Jo, who was also lovely.

Another great episode with very little Who in it, like the one with Peter Kay from last series.

He shouldn't be in it more often if we get this sort of show.

No doubt RTD will be along again soon to spoil it all with another shit episode.

SamuelAWilkinson

Just watched it on trusty old home-taped VHS...

Loverly, wannit? Even the mock science was, while not in any way believable, at least a bit of a nod and a wink to all the quantum/Schrodinger/indeterminacy stuff. Tasty.

Next week: Captain Jack! And explosions! Wowza.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Buddy

The Monarch

the Doctor really does have a MEAN and SADISTIC streak that really is unbecoming...

Isn't that supposed to be a plot point in the last few episodes?

The Monarch

the Doctor really does have a MEAN and SADISTIC streak that really is unbecoming...

Isn't that supposed to be a plot point in the last few episodes?

ARRISARRIS

...im saving myself for a second viewing but this episode really sticks in your mind, cant stop remembering bits, while im here, does anyone else think it has a passing resemblance to The Ring??? but in a good way...

Quirkafleeg

The best of the season so far, but what I expected from Moffat. There were a few plot holes which kind of stopped making it as good as it could have been.

One of my personal irritations kicked in with the crap-looking stone (of the angels), which always looks rubbish in telly nowadays like cheap Styrofoam (see every grave in every soap for the last ten years).

What was the t-shirt slogan? I expect there's some on ebay already.

Oh and 'timey-wimey', fuck off.

Goaty