Main Menu

Which other old 2000 AD characters would you like to see reappear in new strips?

Started by norton canes, 08 August, 2018, 03:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard

gameluvah

Woolly

norton canes

Quote from: IAMTHESYSTEM on 09 August, 2018, 07:58:10 PM
Hitman and Bear from Gibbons era Dan Dare in an episode of Sinister Dexter as rival/fellow kill team. If Dave Gibbons agreed to draw it, well I'd kiss a skunk

With 'Pilot' Polanski as the getaway driver!

Mudcrab

I'll just leave this here before scuttling off again...

Big Dave in Sinister Brexter

:-\
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Lobo Baggins

The wages of sin are death, but the hours are good and the perks are fantastic.

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

AlexF

Harry 20 in Skip Tracer. Although I guess after all the time that's passed he'd probably have to look like Ben 90.

I have to say, Skip Tracer was so bland I thought it had to be one of those 'surprise, it's really an Indigo Prime story!' strips. So for Tharg to sneak Armoured Gideon into the Order was double tricksy.

BPP

If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

TordelBack

Quote from: AlexF on 22 August, 2018, 09:23:56 AM
I have to say, Skip Tracer was so bland I thought it had to be one of those 'surprise, it's really an Indigo Prime story!' strips. So for Tharg to sneak Armoured Gideon into the Order was double tricksy.

So true.  When the Yugee-alikes showed up in Skip Tracer, I was sure there was going to be a dimension hopping crossover with everyone's favourite SAS hippy.

Actually, Harry 20 in Brink could be cool. 

sheridan

Quote from: TordelBack on 22 August, 2018, 11:47:54 AM
Quote from: AlexF on 22 August, 2018, 09:23:56 AM

So true.  When the Yugee-alikes showed up in Skip Tracer, I was sure there was going to be a dimension hopping crossover with everyone's favourite SAS hippy.

Liana, T-Bone and Gruff in Skip Tracer?  Nah...

GordyM

Considering the current climate now's the perfect time to bring back Big Dave.
Check out my new comic Supermom: Expecting Trouble and see how a pregnant superhero tries to deal with the fact that the baby's father is her archnemesis. Free preview pack including 12 pages of art: http://www.mediafire.com/file/57986rnlgk0itfz/Supermom_Preview_Pack.pdf/file

Pyroxian

Quote from: GordyM on 24 August, 2018, 03:12:58 PM
Considering the current climate now's the perfect time to bring back Big Dave.

True - he'd sort the EU out into giving us a good deal.

O Lucky Stevie!

Slippery Jim Di Griz vs Judge Dredd.

Go on. Mike Carroll. You know you want to.
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"