Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noisybast

Quote from: Banners on 23 October, 2009, 10:19:34 AMAnd their logo - unless I'm misinterpreting it - is of a ghost with a bulge in its trousers. Ahem.

Bloody hell - it is as well!

Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Roger Godpleton

It looks like a Moomin after it meets a steamroller.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

SmallBlueThing

Glad someone else googled them. However, I now hope Banners doesn't get into shite for lampooning them on the Internet. I've met him. He's a skinny lad and needs to eat.

SBT

Roger Godpleton

I was woken up at 4 in the morning by my own stomach as it wanted me to vomit. It was pretty much just straight up projectile vomiting. And I didn't even feel shitty enough afterwards to justify taking the day off work.

Roger Godpleton

TordelBack

The fourth episode of Season 2 of The Clone Wars makes absolutely no sense.  The scope and quality of the visuals have never been better, but the story and situations were incomprehensible, and absolutely nothing exploded.  And they were doing so well!  I checked the credits but the hand of George was nowhere to be seen.

Roger Godpleton

I almost fell over and dropped my toast when I came up the stairs.

Mike Gloady

Get well soon Godpleton. Sounds like you're coming down with something.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Gavin_Leahy_Block

In recent days, I've been finding it more and more difficult to fall asleep. This resulted in me not hearing my alarm and nearly being late for work this morning.

Peter Wolf

I keep thinking its Monday.

Also have the clocks gone an hour backwards ?

:-\
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Mike Gloady

Yeah, they have.  And Wild7/Kate even INFORMED me of this.  No wonder the graveyard wasn't open when I got there (normally opens at 9).  Sorry for waking you up so early on a Sunday mum and dad!
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Roger Godpleton

Illness seems to be all gone so I had to go in to work but I still have a sore throat from super painful vomiting.

House of Usher

I spent 6 hours filling and sanding today but although I've made good progress towards the completion of the job, after I'd finished I felt nothing.
:-X

But to balance the scale, Vincent D'Onofrio's rigor mortis 'bug' acting in Men In Black made me laugh out loud.
STRIKE !!!

wild-seven

The Rakes have split up - I'm not claiming they were a great band, but they provided one of the most fun nights out I've ever had
I was going to procrastinate but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow

COMMANDO FORCES