Main Menu

2012 and 2013

Started by Famous Mortimer, 23 May, 2015, 02:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Famous Mortimer

My collecting is almost done. I'm honestly getting a bit tired of it, of having boxes and boxes of swaps all round my house. So no more buying monster collections for the small number I actually want from them.

I should have paid more when a forum member put them on eBay earlier in the year, but it seems all I'm missing is 2012 and 2013's issues - prog 1768 to 1859, precisely. Are you, the person reading this, thinking about downsizing, and getting rid of those recent issues you have? Go on, you know you want to. It's such a burden, looking after those comics. Let me do it for you!

Seriously, though, if anyone is selling that little run, or if you see something similar on eBay, please let me know.

betel_uk

I can help with some of those!  :D I'll drop you a PM...

Ian

betel_uk

Just in case anyone else is looking for back issues, my current eBay listings are here:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/betel_uk/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

And I've got 1,000s and 1,000s more kicking about so if you don't see what you're after, drop me a PM and I'll see if I can help.  :D

Ian

Colin YNWA

One day soon I'm going to get my ass in gear and sort out the Progs I need to get a better copy of.When i finally do I will be in touch betel_UK.

Famous Mortimer

Cheers for that betel, I will be consulting my finances and possibly making a purchase soon from you.