Main Menu

Butterfly Effects

Started by Goaty, 06 June, 2007, 11:41:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

very good film on this saturday... and well dark, i like it....

House of Usher

STRIKE !!!

Sneakee

One of the few Aston Kutcher films I can stomach...it was well good..reminded me of a future shock...is the sequel any good??

Sneakee

One of the few Aston Kutcher films I can stomach...it was well good..reminded me of a future shock...is the sequel any good??

Buttonman

The sequel is pretty inoffensive but by no measure 'good'.

It's basically the same set up, with an avoided car crash causing distortions in time turning people down different raods. If it wasn't for the title I'd never had guessed it was part of the franchise.No Kutcher or anyone else from the first.

It's clearly a marketing ploy to lure in fans of the first - they did the same with White Noise 2 which was an entitely different cast and set up from the first (crappy) outing.

Quirkafleeg

You know I've just ebayed a dvd of Butterfly Effect and posted it this very morning... and someone's mentioned it on the board! Doo Doo DOO DOO Doo Doo DOO

(It's rubbish IMHO though... too many plot holes.)

The Monarch

which version of the ending was it?

Quirkafleeg

It was the Director's Cut... but the original ending was on the disk as well. And they were both pretty rubbish.

Still it has got gratuitous nudity to recommend it

ThryllSeekyr

Loved this film the first few times I 've seen it.

Matt Timson

I quite enjoyed it in a 'depressing as fuck' kind of way.
Pffft...

Peter Wolf

Imagine waking up with no arms and legs .that was a scene i couldnt forget as well as the scene of the mother and baby collecting the post.       In reality with the prison scene at least in england you wouldnt be dumped right next to a lot of gay tight wing nazis or other hardened criminals as you are graded by the prison and kept with people of your own type of person as this makes running the prison easier and stops a lot of  fights and bullying going on.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death