Main Menu

SFX COMIC HEROES - FREE 2000AD MAGNETS

Started by strontium71, 16 February, 2010, 11:40:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strontium71

just a heads up for all you fellow tooth merch collectors - there is a new magazine from the makers of SFX called Comic Heroes out on the 16 March 10 . the first issue has 2000ad articles in as well as free 2000ad fridge magnets inside! preorder yours now as i'll bet it'll sell out.
...because I hate you.

Pete Wells

Wow! Cheers Stront!

Ssssssh, nobody tell Commando Forces or there'll be none left for the rest of us!

Van Dom

Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Robo-K33F

Due to a bit of a drokk up (we are not the guilty party btw) the water into wine act didn't happen as it should have...basically, don't get too excited about the magnets.

strontium71

...because I hate you.

COMMANDO FORCES

I knew, as it's advertised in this weeks SFX and I was wondering what the fridge magnets are going to be.
I shall be down Smiths come the morning of the release waiting :D

COMMANDO FORCES

Forgot to say, there may be a queue now. Especially as strontium71 has told everyone  ;)

Robo-K33F

There will be 2000 AD magnets bagged with the issue - just not the ones we would have wanted...

uncle fester

How come you don't get to tell them which ones they can have?

strontium71

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 16 February, 2010, 02:04:43 PM
Forgot to say, there may be a queue now. Especially as strontium71 has told everyone  ;)
[/quote

oops...
...because I hate you.

LARF

Personally I don't mind what kind of fudge magnet they are, as long as I get to put them on my fridge (wife depending)

Mike Gloady

Ah, something cool to go next to the filthy fridge poetry......
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

COMMANDO FORCES

I shall make an uneducated guess as to what these gifts will picture.
I reckon Dredd will be one and the 2000AD logo will be another!

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Emperor

Well that might go some way to address concerns when this was first announced, however, you might want to wait and see what the contents are like before jumping in, as reaction to the SFX Comics Heroes special wasn't that great:

www.2000adonline.com/forum/index.php/topic,26512.0.html

Then again if you'd spend £7.99 on some 2000AD fridge magnets then perhaps Tharg should just sell them to you direct ;)
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+