Main Menu

About blooming time!

Started by Dr Wasabi, 20 May, 2015, 11:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Wasabi

Drokk! Taken way too long to finally join the forum and write this intro (about 14 years!).
Anyhoo - Hello from Bristol. The ol' prog and its various inhabitants have been part of my life, on and off, since about issue 15 or so (Still have the first 12 issues grabbed from my friend after he foolishly abandoned the mighty prog) and I've been reading this forum since around 2001 or so. An 'old schooler' at heart (prog and art) but love the new work being produced.... My brother had his Thrill-sucker printed in prog 440 or so - never managed to replicate such awesomeness myself though... Why I oughta!
Enjoy, like a lot o' folk on here, collecting comic artwork.
Nipped down for the recent FCBD signing and then across for the Southern Contingent meeting in the 'Spam and Sparrow' (or similar sounding place) and met a darned nice bunch of forum folk.
Up next - Bolland t-shirt washed and ticket purchased for the Lawgiver MKII event in Bristol!

Ghost MacRoth

Will see you at LG2 then!  I'll be o ne of the many Judges wandering about the place.  If you spot my name on the badge, say hi. ;)
I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

maryanddavid

Colin YNWA

Dr Wasabi

Cheers for the greetings folks. Just looking at the Lawgiver MKII list o'fun - some fab/interesting talks planned, although it's gonna be a flip of a credit to decide which talks to attend.
Should be a great day out. Certainly gonna be a grand sight with the Judges on patrol outside. 
2nd post already ... I'm on a roll.