Main Menu

No Title

Started by jamesie, 04 March, 2003, 11:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamesie

sup,
   bec n kawl, im sorry but its space girls all over again. judge dredd/ alien is excellent, lookin forward to major  acid blood shed. VC's is just crap, not a patch on orrigional.oh yeah, please kill rogue trooper, i mean de character is over, its just floggin a dead horse at dis stage.
                       peace

Richmond Clements

Your right about bec n kawl, it is truly crap. It really does prove that good comedy is hard to do.
 I can't agree with you about vc's, it's great. I think I'll give Rouge a chance. You may be right about it, but because it's Rouge, I'll give it a bit more time.

Link: rac

jamesie

VC'S: THE ART IS LETTING IT DOWN IN A MAJOR WAY. ITS TOO CARTOONY. I THINK BLACK N WHITE, COLIN MACNEIL WOULD HAVE SUITED IT BETTER. I THINK TIME HAS BEEN UNKIND TO ROGUE, HE LOOKS RIDICULOUS: BARE CHEST, ANKLE BOOTS??? EVERY THING THAT COULD POSSIBLY B DONE WITH THE CHARACTER HAS BEEN DONE. DO DE DECENT THING, KILL HIM OFF IN A BLAZE OF GLORY!1

Richmond Clements

Again, I disagree with you about the vc's. But I find it hard to argue against your anti- rouge arguement (especially using lower case). I find my only arguement in his defence is that it is Rouge,so give it a chance. Which is the very arguement I object to in the repeated return of slaine.

jamesie

True, but the only thing is dat every crap rogue story  takes away from the origional, and even if de put one of  2000ad's great artists on de story(we know who they are, and its not any of the artists that have worked on it already) it might be something , but its like a half hearted filler. As for slaine, i used to love slaine up until the 900's when de time travel thing just got out of hand, n the six pages a week didnt suit de story at all. Any way i reckon he'll b killed off this year n hopefully a few other characters will follow.

James

What's the matter with your keyboard, jamesie?

jamesie

im not the most computer literate, 2 finger typing all de way

Oddboy

What's the matter with your keyboard, jamesie?

Seeing as someone else has started.... can I just reply to "arguement in his defence is that it is Rouge" - surely Rogue is blue, not rouge?

Sorry, pedant attack over.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Wils

Rouge Trooper - Genetic Beauty Therapist

Will Rouge ever find the traitor sun-bed salesman?

Will he ever be allowed back into the Beauty Therapist Army after his illegal use of blue eye-shadow on a superior officer?

Will his dead bio-chip buddies, Cleanser, Toner and Moisturiser, ever make it back to Milli-Salon to be re-gened?

TONER: "+Blackhead Marauders closing in at 5 clicks, Rouge.+"

CLEANSER: "+Lemme at 'em, Rouge. My lid's loose and I've got a cotton wool pad with their name on it.+"

ROUGE: "Synth out, guys. They'll have to wait. My nails aren't dry yet."

Art

I bet you've been waiting ages for someone to misspell Rogue so you can use that...

Wils

heh. The bio-chip names have been around for a while, but the scenario was completely off the cuff.

Richmond Clements

surely Rogue is blue, not rouge?

Leave me alone!

Proudhuff

Wils you wee devil fish... ankle boots, nail polish and blusher are so 80s especially for soldiers

General killlemall Kilgore
AKA Middenpus
DDT did a job on me

Queen Firey-Bou

pfff, exactly, yur modern macho manly rogue soldier type would be much better in a gingham apron with patent leather thigh high stillettos.

hmmm > Jamesiseses, what don't you hate about 2K then?

Proudhuff

a gingham apron with patent leather thigh high stillettos??

How did you know? Jayzus B Christ, all I need right now a stalker... tell me you neverb saw the next bit!

Shamed of Edinbro
DDT did a job on me