Main Menu

JUNE ART COMP - CHOPPER

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 02 June, 2016, 05:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 11 June, 2016, 06:53:48 PM
Quote from: Bluearmada on 11 June, 2016, 05:56:44 PM
How do you insert images from iPad?

Reticulate the polarity of the motherboard's transmission matrix by rotating the keyfix to about 12.5 - 15.7 (depending on your software version). Once you get the "Image Thrust" screen, activate the transmit mode by pressing any of the three mole keys on the left of the screen (they'll be highlighted either green or jade). A flashbox will then appear with the message "Unmultiply Image Crest?" Click "No" and move to the next screen, which should show a comprehensive data index. Highlight the exif tag of the image you want to insert and move it to the "Multifarious Variety Concomitant Radio Pulse" box. You will then be asked to input the multimodal access code of the service you want to transfer the image to. (In the case of 2000ADonline, that code changes randomly but the most up to date iteration can be found here from 17:35hrs to 18:07 hrs every Wednesday.) Click "OK" and then choose the image format, which can be .jgp2, .gpn, .trs, .clt or .thrst. The image will then transfer to the "Insert Platform," which will then ask you some questions and require your credit card number. Once that's done, your image will appear in all its glory - simples!

(In other words - I don't know...)

You're such a cunt, Sharky ;)
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

TordelBack

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 12 June, 2016, 11:46:31 AM
I know :(

But at least you're nowhere near the worst tech support person.

Tulio_Vilela

My entry to the June Art Competition. I hope you like my version of the Chopper. Thanks!

TordelBack

Wow Tulio, I'm this close to stealing that for my avatar! When we finally get Dredd: The Animated Series I hope you get a design credit...

Tulio_Vilela

Thanks, Tordelback!If you wanna, you can use my Chopper as your avatar, since you quote my authorship.
Yeah, my style is all cartoony. Cheers!

CrazyFoxMachine

shaolin_monkey

Phew, finished!

It has to be said, I really thought I'd bitten off more than I could chew when I started this guy.

Anyway, I hope you like him! My favourite character from 'Oz'.

'ARR, YE HATES ME, DON'T YER?!'

Minkyboy

That is totally awesome S-M, fantastic work!
Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

TordelBack

Nice touch having the bosun's dessicated carcass hanging in the background of the last one, but I think the scale is a bit off. 😉

Great stuff SM, and lovely characterful work from Jan Lyew.

shaolin_monkey

Thanks both! 

I had a nice message from Will Simpson on FB asking when Cookie is going to be mass-produced, as he wants one!  :o  :D

CrazyFoxMachine

Two entries from Uwe de Witt:

Andy Lambert

TordelBack

How high is your wall again, Donald?

Brilliant stuff.

Andy Lambert