Main Menu

Cover Puns

Started by Funt Solo, 27 March, 2024, 04:31:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

Quote from: Vector14 on 14 April, 2024, 05:13:53 PMAnderson has a daughter!?

Judge Anderson in 2127 (aged about 50):

Anderson's daughter in 2145 (18 years later):

The only thing that baffles me is that we never saw the story in which Anderson gives birth (or conceives a daughter through other means). Her daughter looks like she just graduated from the academy, so there's some missing tale left to be told.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

The Legendary Shark

Psychic projection of youthfulness. Indicator of vanity, possible pressure point. (SJS Assessment Bulletin)

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Funt Solo

Rogue Pooper

A sexy female Nort agent, disguised as a vid-vulture mechanic, poisons Rogue with a fast-acting laxative.

Neil: "Uhm, Vyvyan, can laxatives actually kill you?"
Vyvyan: "I dunno, Neil, but I'm going to stay around and find out!"
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

The Legendary Shark

For Rogue's diarrhoea he needs von Trapp's patented "Trooper Belly (Fragile) Colic Toxic G.I. Potions."

I'll get me wimple.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JohnW

A sufficiently awful pun, but where are the ugly AI avatars we all hated, Sharky? Every day used to bring us something new and disturbing.
It's as if you're not even trying anymore!
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

The Legendary Shark

Since the last site glitch, I can't change anything on my profile. I suspect Deep State shenanigans... But if nobody else can change theirs either then it probably isn't that. 

Furthermore, the Spoiler and Move tags stopped working ages ago, the Active Topics page is lying in an unmarked grave somewhere and we still haven't got a Like button - one could almost say that this Stupid Bally Badly Fix-ed Website Is Atrocious...

(It's not really atrocious - I just can't find my rhyming dictionary.)

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]