Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills - 2021

Started by Dash Decent, 14 August, 2020, 12:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 23 June, 2021, 11:06:34 AM
Quote from: robprosser on 23 June, 2021, 10:23:47 AM
I'm more than a little disappointed that the third volume of Janus Stark is digital only.

I'd not even noticed there was a third Janus Stark volume - yeah it would be a shame if that was digital only.

As discussed elsewhere, but just to note here as well a hardcopy version is now in the shop

https://shop.2000ad.com/catalogue/RCA-B0121

broodblik

The covers for The Thirteenth Floor Vol.3:

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

BPP

Excellent - the hardcovers of this series are beautiful bits of design work.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

IndigoPrime

That'll be the last one too, right? Will be nice to complete the set.

broodblik

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 23 June, 2021, 05:11:08 PM
That'll be the last one too, right? Will be nice to complete the set.

Yes, the final one. Cano wait, with Doomlord this was my favorite strip in the Eagle.

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

It's not. Unless I've made a huge mistake and Rebellion are now charging over four quid for digital delivery.

SBT

Leigh S

The truth revealed!  Niemand is Gerry Finley Day!!

Quote from: broodblik on 22 June, 2021, 06:47:47 PM
From Kenneth Niemand's twitter feed:

The Corinthian

Dash Decent

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 21 May, 2021, 04:14:15 PM
I have ordered a Stainless Steel Rat... was worried I would miss out

Yep, looks like the hardback is sold out.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

I, Cosh

Quote from: broodblik on 22 June, 2021, 06:47:47 PM
From Kenneth Niemand's twitter feed:

Finally the truth is revealed. Niemand writes in the attic.
We never really die.

broodblik

Coming to the prog in September (prog 2247 - 2251):

Incredible SF action from the Eisner-nominated UK anthology! In Progs 2247-2249, future lawman Judge Dredd is trapped in house of horror in "The House on Bleaker Street"; Dexter and his comrades battle in the sewers in "Somewhere, Beyond the Sea"; Nolan Blake fights for his life in Skip Tracer: "Eden"; Jaegir returns and enters a dark place in "The Path of Kali"; and myths collide in modern-day London in "The Mask of Laverna"! Extra-sized jumping-on Prog 2250 sees the start of new stories - Judge Dredd is targeted in Atlantis in "The Hard Way"; the war with the Martians hots up in Scarlet Traces: Storm Front; demonic troubleshooters The Diaboliks have to hot-foot it out of Italy in "Arrivederci Roma"; Pandora Perfect gets her own series in "Mystery Moon"; and Cyd continues her journey across the universe in "The Out"!

Colin YNWA

Well that is just super news and man what an image!

sintec

That's a strong line up for 2250. And another Regened series getting a full run now in the main prog, is that 3 now? Will be interesting to see how Pandora adapts to the longer format.

IndigoPrime

I hope The Out gets collected in HC. It's such a great strip.