General Chat > Creative Common

Does My Figure look big in this?

<< < (2/14) > >>

Trooper McFad:
Sam, Haogy & Stoagie – Sam is a converted Han Solo kit. All added extras were sculpted using Millipat. Haogy was built from scratch using model clay for the core and details were added using Milliput. Stoagie is the end of a tooth pick.

Pete Wells:
I LOVE these!!!

Funt Solo:
No directly 2K stuff here, but I do have a Thrud that's modeled after Carl Critchlow's character design (so, a link) - the model is not modified, only painted - but I did the base myself:

And this is a Slaine mini I bought pre-painted in Moniave a while back:

(I did model the base of the terrain he's standing on - a cobbled path which you can't see from this angle.)

Trooper McFad:

--- Quote from: Funt Solo on 09 April, 2021, 10:16:01 PM ---No directly 2K stuff here, but I do have a Thrud that's modeled after Carl Critchlow's character design (so, a link) - the model is not modified, only painted - but I did the base myself:

And this is a Slaine mini I bought pre-painted in Moniave a while back:

(I did model the base of the terrain he's standing on - a cobbled path which you can't see from this angle.)

--- End quote ---
Good stuff Funt I always have issues on how to cover the bases of my minis

Dandontdare:
Loving the Thrud - I was a big fan back in the White Dwarf days, but for some reason never knew (or forgot till now) that it was Carl Critchlow

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version