Main Menu

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - XTNCT vs. Realm of the Damned Rd 2 Heat 104

Started by Colin YNWA, 14 April, 2022, 06:43:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

Realm of the Damned.

I'm not a fan of Paul Cornell (XTNCT was him, wasn't t it?) and find his comics work deeply annoying.

SBT

Magnetica

Sorry but I really, really disliked Realm of the Damned; it was just the whole tone of it and the full strength real swearing. It was just so unnecessary. A kind of anti- Regened. Give those Megs to my young son to read? No chance.

I don't really remember XTNCT but given my comments above, I'm more than happy to vote for it.

Funt Solo

Tricky choice here between a couple of odd fish. I suppose it's a bit like Blade vs. Near Dark. Blade is fun, but Near Dark has character depth.

So, on that basis ... XTNCT.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Colin YNWA

In a week made notable by some really onesided votes this one is much closer than most and while I think there is a clear leader its not over and final day votes could swing this one today. I'll count up and find out in the morning.

I, Cosh

We never really die.

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

In a week dominated by one sided ties this one seemed closer simply by dint of the fact Realm but up a fight. The result wasn't actually that close and for all its lack of vowels and the slightly annoying fact I'll probably not be able to resist doing the no vowels things again

XTNCT

mks t t Rnd 3