Main Menu

Sideshow Vote II: Simply the best – KO 3

Started by broodblik, 06 June, 2022, 04:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broodblik

Welcome to the third knockout round where we will choose our favorite story arc.
We already have four story arcs that has qualified.
So, let's get ready to rumble: The best Halo Jones book is naturally Book 3
-   Yay, you are spot on
-   Nay, surely you are mistaken it must be .................................

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

Arhh really quite tough as they all offer something different, but at the end of the day I think

Yeah you are spot on.

AlexF

No arguing with this one. Best art by miles, and the storytelling is dead sophisticated.

The Mind of Wolfie Smith

my most reread? the incredibly affecting book two.

Funt Solo

It's definitely not Book III! What made Halo Jones a different, far more interesting strip than all the ones that surrounded it was that she wasn't a gun-toting badass. All she did was go out shopping, then get a job on a cruise liner. With Book II I felt like the Toby storyline was shoe-horned in and retconned Book I.

So, Book I is the best. And don't argue with me - I have a whole pouch of zenades here!
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Magnetica

For the 2nd time today - what Funt said.

Book One.

Rogue Judge

Yeah you are spot on. It's all good, but I enjoy the war (and those cool suits and tusks) stuff most.

I rank: Book 3 > Book 1 > Book 2

broodblik

Monday is the last day for keeping up with the Joneses
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

broodblik

Another one that went accordingly the script

Voting Closed

Halo Jones Book 3 qualify for the grand finale

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++