Main Menu

Anyone in the U.K. looking for Rogue Trooper board game?

Started by Ancient Otter, 26 September, 2013, 08:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ancient Otter

Saw a ad over on RPG.NET, seller is selling some 1980s Game Workshop items including the Rogue Trooper boardgame. Post is to U.K. only so that's me out of the running  :lol:

Link to the sellers wares.

You have about a day and a half by the time of this post left to bid so good luck!

Dandontdare

I've put a bid in purely for nostalgia's sake as I don't know anyone who'd want to play this! She's also got loads of other cool stuff - Paranoia, Battlecars and Space Hulk are all fondly remembered!

Colin YNWA

Wow thats a whole chunk of my childhood right there. Who knew Talisman would get so costly! Very tempted to bid on Chainsaw Warrior.

Richmond Clements

I was about to put my copy on ebay - I'm pretty sure it's all there but have not checked (or looked int eh box in 20 years...).
If anyone wants it, make me an offer.

James Stacey

I'd guess Talisman is going for that as one of the expansions is stupidly rare or something. If not I'm digging out my copy tomorrow. The game that would never end, and each expansion made it less likely to finish.

Ancient Otter

Chainsaw Warrior got released as app recently, minus Brett Ewin artwork though.  :(

If you lose out on a bid, remember most of the games listed are knocking around in fancy new/recent editions. What's out of print currently is:

Rogue Trooper
Dark Future
Renegade Legion
Chainsaw Warrior
Middle Earth
Blood Bowl/Dungeon Bowl
Space Hulk

Space Hulk & Blood Bowl got reincarnated as card games and The One Ring is the current Tolkien rpg.