Main Menu

1982 2000AD Calendar - Progs 245 & 246

Started by phiza, 13 May, 2014, 12:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phiza

I'm after a bit of help!  :D
Been a huge fan of 2000AD over the years, a long time ago I began to sketch a full size Judge Dredd on the back of my bedroom door, the image was based on Brian Bolland artwork, featuring Judge Dredd. created for an In-Prog Calendar.
I've been searching for this image for a very long time and I think it may have appeared in New Year Progs 245 & 246 from Jan 2nd and 9th 1982.

I've even made contact with Mr Bolland himself, who was kind enough to reply but was unfortunately unable to help.  :(

The image is a full length face-on of Dredd, he is holding his Lawgiver in his right hand which is pointing up with his arm belt at the elbow.

If any of you guys out there have the above issues and could perhaps confirm that they indeed do contain the two parts of this Calendar I would be eternally grateful, as I want to design a Tattoo with the same image. I do have a photo of my sketch if someone could tell me how to add it?

Thanks in advance.  :thumbsup:

ming

phiza

WOW!!!  :o  :D  :o  :D
Thank You soooooo much ming, I really appreciate you taking the time to upload the images for me too!!!

That's exactly the image I was after, I live in Perth, Australia, if you are ever in the neighbourhood I'll shout you a few pints!!

Once again thank you!