Previous topic - Next topic

von Boom

Why don't they give him a sippy cup?

The Legendary Shark

Because he appeals to mugs.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

von Boom

Dandontdare

Shame on you Von Boom - I mean, what kind of peson would mock someone because of the way they drink water while giving a speech?

Smith

Bleeding Cool did a 100 most powerful people in comics list.Matt Smith is number 82.

The Legendary Shark

RANTING!!!

CAN ADMINS OF THIS BOARD DO A BETTER JOB OF MONITORING WHO IS ALLOWED IN HERE PLEASE?

WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER. AN ELDERLY WOMAN. SHE'S BEEN PRIVATELY MESSAGING MEMBERS, SENDING THEM NAKED PICTURES OF HERSELF IN NASTY POSES ALONG WITH CLOSE UPS OF HER UNMENTIONABLES. SHE IS OFFERING AN IPHONE 7+ IN EXCHANGE FOR SEXUAL FAVOURS.

I AM ESPECIALLY BOTHERED BECAUSE IT TURNED OUT TO BE AN IPHONE 6S AND OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH IT BECAUSE IT'S SUPER SLOW AND THE CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

von Boom

Definitely Not Mister Pops

There's no "Last Book Read" thread that I could find, but for Christmas, my sister got me Terry Pratchett's Discworld Imaginarium by Paul Kidby.

Basically All the book covers supplemented with character studies. Kidby's got talent. Tharg should get him to do a cover or some such.

I was quite touched by this gift as I had told my sister that I would miss getting a new Pratchett book at Christmas.

The book opens with a quotation from Pterry himself:

"Fantasy is an exercise bicycle for the mind. It might not take you anywhere, but it exercises the muscles that can."

That man could write.
You may quote me on that.

JamesC

I bought some small plastic grip-seal bags from ebay to keep old game cartridges in - I thought it would be a good idea to stop unboxed games from getting dirty or corroded.
I'm now getting suggestions on Ebay, Facebook and various other sites for items which I can only describe as things you'd find in a drug dealers tool kit.

sheridan

Satanist

So is there any news on what Tharg has planned for 2000ad's 41st celebration?
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

The Legendary Shark

I woke up this morning with the words "pantheon of idiots" rattling around my head.

Maybe I should start a band.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

von Boom

von Boom

Johnny Rotten is 62 today. How'd that happen?

Goaty

Quote from: von Boom on 31 January, 2018, 07:17:42 PM
Johnny Rotten is 62 today. How'd that happen?

His parents had sex and 9 months later, he born on 31 January 1956 in Holloway, London.