Main Menu

Life is sometimes sort of okay because...

Started by House of Usher, 23 March, 2009, 05:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul faplad Finch

You're all wrong. It's Nice n Spicy all the way.
It doesn't mean that round my way
Pessimism is Realism - Optimism is Insanity
The Impossible Quest
Musings Of A Nobody
Stuff I've Read

COMMANDO FORCES

My favourite crisps are as follows-

Walkers Marmite,
Walkers Steak & Onion,
Walkers Prawn Cocktail,
Walkers Smokey Bacon,
Walkers BBQ Rib,
Pringles Texas BBQ Sauce,
Pringles Smokin Ribs,
Hula Hoops Barbeque Beef,
McCoy's Flame Grilled Steak,
McCoys's Oriental Ribs,
Discos BBQ Beef,
etc...

As you can see dead animal flavour is the flavour for me. Saying that I bet most of these crisps are okay for vegetarians.

Mike Gloady

New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Colin YNWA

Mike Gloady

Of course it does, Walkalone.  I'm merely joshing you by mocking your groovy northern speech patterns (I'm a Londoner, everything north of Watford is the dim and distant North, full of soap opera cliches and non-chain boozers staffed by brassy old matriarchs like that animal print bird in Coronation Street).

I only mock because I quite like the sound of lots of northern expressions but could NEVER get away with them with my accent.  Other than quoting Alinson's bread adverts of course.

Cheerio, squire!  Mind 'ow ya go.

Mike Gloady

Sorry to disappoint, I don't actually talk like that either.

I, Cosh

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 17 October, 2009, 08:20:47 AM
As you can see dead animal flavour is the flavour for me. Saying that I bet most of these crisps are okay for vegetarians.
I'm a big fan of the taste of dead animals, yet I really don't like any of the "meaty" crisp flavours. Prawn cocktail are good though, especially Skips.
We never really die.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: The Cosh on 17 October, 2009, 11:25:02 AM
especially Skips.

Grrr Skips the bane of my youth and not just cos I hate Prawn Cocktail favour BUT mainly cos of the adverts featuring 'Clumsy Colin'. As if having the name itself wasn't burden enough through life!

House of Usher

I don't like to eat Nik-Naks because for a snack food they're very dense which makes me suspicious of how much oil and chemicals they might contain.
STRIKE !!!

Mike Gloady

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 17 October, 2009, 11:37:53 AM
Quote from: The Cosh on 17 October, 2009, 11:25:02 AM
especially Skips.

Grrr Skips the bane of my youth and not just cos I hate Prawn Cocktail favour BUT mainly cos of the adverts featuring 'Clumsy Colin'. As if having the name itself wasn't burden enough through life!
There's a London talk radio station where one of the presenters has a Rule of Colin (which basically SAYS he never lets Colins on the air, in practice he merely wonders aloud why a Colin has slipped through - not too entertaining).

His other rule, though, is gold.  The Rule of Widdecombe.  If unsure of what you think about an issue, find out what Ann Widdecombe thinks and take the opposite view.

Paul faplad Finch

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 17 October, 2009, 08:20:47 AM

They are. But the likes of Salt and Vinegar aren't. Check the packets. It makes no sense to me but I'm not complaining cos I f'ing adore Smokey Bacon and throw up at the smell of Salt and Vinegar so I can indulge with a clear conscience.

Quote from: House of Usher on 17 October, 2009, 11:52:09 AM
I don't like to eat Nik-Naks because for a snack food they're very dense which makes me suspicious of how much oil and chemicals they might contain.

The same thought occured to me once. Then I though, sod it, they're gorgeous. They're on my list, depressingly short these days, of permissable vices. A man must have some pleasures.
It doesn't mean that round my way
Pessimism is Realism - Optimism is Insanity
The Impossible Quest
Musings Of A Nobody
Stuff I've Read

COMMANDO FORCES

All this crisp talk is making me hungry. Luckily we've ordered 35, 52, 63, 70, 88 & 121 from the Chinese. Can't wait to scoff that lot down!

vzzbux

Why did they get rid of the original Beef Monster Munch? used to love them as a kid, then they changed it to BBQ, NOT THE SAME FLAVOUR, bring them back walkers.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

COMMANDO FORCES

Probably due to the Mad Cow scare. Heinz got rid of Beef soup at that time as well. I bloody loved that flavour.

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!