Main Menu

The Walking Dead

Started by bluemeanie, 09 July, 2012, 12:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theblazeuk

Check your steam inventory? Might be lurking in there.

mogzilla

working my way through season 1 again due to a corrupted file but also I am playing "wolf among us" a detective noir story with toad from toad hall (sort of) based on dc comics fables which I had never heard of before   not as good as walking dead but deffo worth a play.
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience.

Devons Daddy

seen this on Xbox Live,
you play missions in succession,with choices coming back to haunt you,
according to the reviews,
they release new instalments on a regular basis.

my hard drive is nearly full hence I have not yet purchased it, from all reports its very good and worthy of my groats.

odd to me though, if you have a modified set, you can buy the disc off the same shop that does the modding,
you would think the powers at be would bring out a disc in a similar fashion.

sad but true the entire world is not on the net.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Theblazeuk

Looking forward to more Walking Dead and Fables in Feb.

I am the one who shouts CLEMENTINE NO now that Lee is gone. Alas she cannot hear me.

Fables suffes a little because frankly, Bigby isn't really in danger. I felt like Lee or people close to him could die or suffer at any moment. Bigby is the big bad wolf so can handle anyone in a straight fight -  and I know the next 30 years of Fabletown history thanks to being the big geek that I am, so its only the new characters who might pop it.