Main Menu

ZARJAZ vol 1: calling all droids!

Started by topnotchtosh, 05 August, 2018, 08:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

topnotchtosh

Hi guys, this is a call-out to everyone involved in the original run of ZARJAZ - -

I recently saw an interview with the current editors of ZARJAZ and they were talking about preserving the issues digitally but couldn't find me (Andrew Lewis, original editor) to sort it out.

Yes, I know, I've been off the grid for quite some time, but have recently plugged my thrill circuits back in, and I'm keen to sort something out.

I've been in touch with Dave Evans the current editor and the next stage is to be sure everyone originally involved is ok with this- - I need to speak to everyone who contributed artwork, scripts, lettering, interviews, features etc and Dave has suggested this is a good place to start.

So, if you were one of the original contributors please get in touch, preferably email me at topnotchtosh@hotmail.com

Or if you are in contact with anyone originally involved please could you direct them towards me.

Looking forward to speaking to you guys again - -

Cheers
Andrew Lewis

maryanddavid

Cant help with the contributors I'm afraid, but would you have a spare issue of No. 2, loved that run!

topnotchtosh

Sorry, I don't have any spare copies of issue 2.

IndigoPrime

Quotepreserving the issues digitally
Does this also mean making them available digitally? I always hoped back issues of this and the Strontium Dog fanzine would show up at some point.

Bolt-01

IP, the majority of Dr Bob's time on DB is indeed available

The Dogbreath Archive.

Very much looking forward to seeing this come together.