Main Menu

Another link to the Christmas Creeptic Crossword

Started by JayzusB.Christ, 17 December, 2019, 04:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rackle

Sheridan and I completed it and really enjoyed it.
Was really scratching my head on the clue referring to the finest butter but I got the clue eventually.

Good work there, JayzusB 👍

Dandontdare

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 18 December, 2019, 12:22:30 AM
Quote from: Leigh S on 17 December, 2019, 10:09:55 PM
Got em all in the end - Axe The Boarder was the last to fall!
First one I thought of too! 

BTW, a little clue - First letter in 9 down isn't 'F'!

It is in mine!

Great crossword - just tough enough to require some pondering, but not impossible. 10 across got the biggest groan and I kicked myself for taking so long with "the star of the show"  ::)

JayzusB.Christ

Thanks, guys, glad you enjoyed it.  Don't forget to PM me your completed ones to be in with a chance of winning what the Megazine used to call a 'free prize'.

Feck it, I may have to accept ones with F in 9 down, I suppose the clue still makes sense that way.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

sheridan

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 18 December, 2019, 12:12:53 PM
Thanks, guys, glad you enjoyed it.  Don't forget to PM me your completed ones to be in with a chance of winning what the Megazine used to call a 'free prize'.

Feck it, I may have to accept ones with F in 9 down, I suppose the clue still makes sense that way.

I tried to send the answers by PM but couldn't see any way to attach a screenshot?

JayzusB.Christ

Ah, ok. Think there is a way but I had loads of hassle trying to show my drawing on the calendar thread.

So now you have another option: You can email your answers to

creepticcrossword@gmail.com

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Tjm86

JayzusB.Christ

sheridan

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 18 December, 2019, 01:02:09 PM
Ah, ok. Think there is a way but I had loads of hassle trying to show my drawing on the calendar thread.

So now you have another option: You can email your answers to

creepticcrossword@gmail.com

Thanks Jayzus - shall send the snip shortly!

JayzusB.Christ

Got it, thanks! Bonus points for alliteration  ;)

sheridan

JayzusB.Christ

Just a quick reminder - if you finished the crossword and want to be in with a chance of winning a prize, either pm me a screenshot of the finished crossword or send it as an email attachment to creepticcrossword@Gmail.com.  I'll be picking the winners tomorrow afternoon.

Prize details are in the Advent Calendar thread.