Main Menu

Judge Dredd: A Penitent Man

Started by Dash Decent, 23 March, 2024, 11:01:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Fink

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 24 March, 2024, 07:20:26 PM
Quote from: Richard on 24 March, 2024, 06:51:41 PMNoam Chimpsky was fun, but I don't think I need any more talking ape stories, it's been done to death (by him and others). I'd rather see Niemand doing new stuff.

Too many intelligent ape stories... too many... TOO ... MANY... nope sorry not sure I understand that.

THERE CAN NEVER BE TOO MANY TALKING APE STORIES...

...ever...
Ha, quite! Plus... I'm sure there was a hanging thread in that story that needs tying up. A malevolent manipulator who has it in for our Chimpsky but who is yet to be identified.

nxylas

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 24 March, 2024, 07:20:26 PM
Quote from: Richard on 24 March, 2024, 06:51:41 PMNoam Chimpsky was fun, but I don't think I need any more talking ape stories, it's been done to death (by him and others). I'd rather see Niemand doing new stuff.

Too many intelligent ape stories... too many... TOO ... MANY... nope sorry not sure I understand that.

THERE CAN NEVER BE TOO MANY TALKING APE STORIES...

...ever...
This seems like a good place to plug the revived Zarjaz, the first issue of which features an Ape Gang story written by me (don't know who the artist will be yet). Also, Brian Bolland has said that he wants to draw Noam Chimpsky, so look out for that some time around 2035.
AIEEEEEE! It's the...THING from the HELL PLANET!

Definitely Not Mister Pops

If a super intelligent monkey got a medical degree and started working for the NHS treating humans, would that make them a doctor or a vet?
You may quote me on that.

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++