Main Menu

Trying to find a story prog number.

Started by Paull43, 28 July, 2017, 12:19:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paull43

There seems to be a lot of people who really know their dredd so here goes. There was a dredd story,a one prog story, that had dredd getting stabbed by a 12 year old kid because he disregarded him among other perps. In the end of the story dredd stops a woman from throwing herself off a tower and she is reunited with her baby. Can anybody tell me the title and which prog it appeared in. At the 40th anniversary,John Wagner said that he really enjoyed the smaller stories and this one was one of my favourites as it does show dredd with a heart. Also whatever happened to yassa povey ? Did I miss a story somewhere. Thanks. Paull

Mute77

That rings a bell..if its the one im thinking of its from prog 1275 called "born under a bad sign". Robbie Morrison wrote it with art from Pete Doherty. I loved that episode too. Im sure someone with technical know how would be able to provide a pic..

Richard

We haven't seen Yassa since he went home at the end of Death Aid.

JOE SOAP

Paull43

Thank you, gotta like the big mega epics,but it's the small stories (bury my knee) ,that make me a dredd fan.thanks again. Paull