Essential:
Bad Company 1&2
All of Luke Kirby
Harry 20 on the high Rock
DR & Quinch
Skizz book 1
Strontium Dog: Bitch & The Rammy
Deadlock (in Nemesis book)
RoboHunter: Beast of Blackheart Manor, Filby Case, Killing of Kid, Football Crazy

Wished for
Absalom.
Big Dave.
Slaughterbowl
Firekind.

Smith

My wishlist would be something like:
Life and times of Middenface Mcnulty(catchy name?)
Tales from the Black museum
Red Seas

TordelBack

Wow, when people start listing stories you realise what a nightmare planning this series out must be! And I thought that MegaCollection was an editorial head-wrecker! 

Red Seas is what, 750 pages? There's no point running just a bit of that, so that'd be 3 volumes minimum. But Dante is over 2000, so that's what, 7 or 8?  Zenith's about 400, 2 more volumes. So that's a dozen volumes on just three stories. Can't imagine we'll stretch to all that.

But ooooh, complete Caballistics!

Magnetica

Off the top my head-

Ace Trucking
Calaballistics Inc
The VCs
Glimmer Rats
Sinister Dexter
Halo Jones
Nemesis with colour centre spreads
Slaine
Damnation Station
Robo Hunter Wagner Gibson original only
Grey Area
Kingdom
Junker
Rick Random
Sancho Panzer
Stainless Steel Rat (guessing possible rights issue)
Strontium Dog including Starlord colour spreads
Ten-Seconders
Mind Wars, Time Quake, Holocaust ( if we can have Starlord stuff)
Future shocks

(Ok not Junker)

BPP

Lobster Random 1-3 plus The Vort.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Link Prime

Quote from: BPP on 02 March, 2017, 03:49:38 PM
Lobster Random 1-3 plus The Vort.

That'd be a great volume.

I'll be a cherry picker for this, as with The Mega Collection.
The dream of a complete Bix Barton hardback has never been closer.

JamesC

I'd like to see some of the best stuff from the anuuals - text stories, droids favourite covers, how to draw Judge Dredd etc.
Not sure how they'd implement this - probably as back up content in relevant volumes.

The Legendary Shark

MACH 1
Shako
So many stories - so few volumes!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Davgardo

This looks really exciting and I hope it gets the go ahead. From my experiences with the mostly brilliant Dredd Collection I hope:

a) they sort out some of the repro problems with the older material.
b) they just put out what they think are the best strips and not have some agenda where they want as big a cross section as possible. The bane of the JD Collection is stuff like Sleaze n Ryder and Calhab Justice getting printed when there are far superior stories out there.

Exciting times. 

Pyroxian

Pages in colour being reprinted in colour, and not in grey-scale / b&w...

Apestrife

I'm thinking The Trip and Dead end -which were mentioned a while back on the Mega Collection facebook page- are likely to end up in this collection then.

Quote from: TordelBack on 02 March, 2017, 02:27:06 PM
Wow, when people start listing stories you realise what a nightmare planning this series out must be! And I thought that MegaCollection was an editorial head-wrecker! 

Red Seas is what, 750 pages? There's no point running just a bit of that, so that'd be 3 volumes minimum. But Dante is over 2000, so that's what, 7 or 8?  Zenith's about 400, 2 more volumes. So that's a dozen volumes on just three stories. Can't imagine we'll stretch to all that.

But ooooh, complete Caballistics!

Not to mention stories like Stickleback that more or less depends on there being an additional episode in the pipe, in order to top the story of in a way or such.

Love to sit and think and hope what sort of material they'll publish, not to mention how :)

To entertain the idea of Dark Justice getting included. I'm thinking either in a post DOC book (with Wagner stuff) or as a new Death collection that includes it, Deadworld as well as the upcoming Dominion.

moly

Would love to see
Meltdown man
Stainless steel rat
Mean arena
Harry 20
The dead
Vc's
Diceman
And hopefully no filler

Tony Angelino

The Complete Michael Fleisher.

The Legendary Shark

Then there are all those Future Shocks, Time Twisters, Terror Tales and 3Rillers - possibly tailor-made fillers rather than stories to be collected.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

IndigoPrime