Main Menu

UNDT Round 4 Heat 6: Fink Angel vs Halo Jones

Started by Colin YNWA, 14 September, 2020, 06:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

In the Red corner bothering large rats with hats since Prog 193, he taught PJ Maybe how to spell poison, its

Fink Angel (Judge Dredd) -  more info

In the blue corner, heading out since Prog 376. She might talk to dolphins, rats but she could never be said to Doolittle, its

Halo Jones (The Ballad of Halo Jones) - more info

Leave the name of the character you like most in a reply to this thread and I'll count up and call the winner early in the morning Thursday 17th September.

'Rules' and what not, for what they are worth

And there's more about the structure of the tournament to be read

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

abelardsnazz

Magnetica

sheridan

The increased leisure citizen who made the break!

sheridan

Quote from: sheridan on 14 September, 2020, 08:43:57 AM
The increased leisure citizen who made the break!

I could also have said she's out and proud ;)

AlexF

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

This one is hard. Halo is one of the most complex and rewarding characters the prog has ever featured. And her gender is secondary even to that. But on the other hand, Fink is Fink. A bony psycho who sits in a hole with a pet rat and murders people with spikey balls.

Thankfully I do not have spikey balls

Fink wins.

SBT

paddykafka

Bolt-01

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

rogue69

Colin YNWA

Thought this one would be completely one sided, but far from it. There is a real contest on here and this is your last chance to influence it before the I could up in the morning.

WhizzBang