Main Menu

prog 900 club reports

Started by 2000AD Online, 22 October, 2002, 03:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2000AD Online

just finished progs 912 and 913 today.  Terrific covers and content.  The Dredd story Wilderness (wilderlands?) is a crossover with the Megazine and as annoying as hell - the story keeps cutting out and I don`t have the Megazine copies.  Great art by Ezquerra too.  
  Skizz is fantastic -  a long, whimsical story with really good characters, including two kangaroo assasins who spend all their time being lost.  Are the other skizz stories as good?
  Button Man II rules of course.
 Bix Barton is dreadful, so I`m not completely dewy eyed about them good old days.

cheers,

Floyd

Oddboy

I had the opposite problem with Wilderlands - I was getting the Meg & not the progs... that's when I gave up on the Megazine.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Jared Katooie

Wilderlands was, to my mind complete rubbish. The crossover wasn't helped by the bloody recap's at the start of EVERY episode.

Star trek with Dredd basically.

The original Skizz was lovely but later versions were scripted (I think) by the the artist of the original not the writer (Alan Moore). If you're still reading backwards you've apparently got some really good stuff to reach.

I dont know if you've got any complete Ace trucking co. stories but if you do I envy you.

Jared K.

karne

I'm not going to reply to this posting Floyd as everyone knows you are not real and just a fictional character who was last seen disapearing under a huge pile of reaction figures. There's no point replying to me either 'cos I'm not all there.