Main Menu

Life is sometimes sort of okay because...

Started by House of Usher, 23 March, 2009, 05:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Emperor

Quote from: Proudhuff on 20 February, 2012, 03:56:58 PM
a bit like his mum

By "carpet" I had assumed that was what we were talking about.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Gonk

by carpet he means over grown hairy minge!
coming at a cinema near you soon

TordelBack

Please try to be sensible, chaps. 

I wouldn't have enough grout.

I, Cosh

I returned my overdue library books and it turns out they're having a fine amnesty. With the pound I saved, I then bought the first three issues of Last American from a local charity shop.
We never really die.

mogzilla

Quote from: SpetsnaZ99 on 14 February, 2012, 05:30:35 PM
Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 14 February, 2012, 04:56:40 PM
Nothing is more satisfying than occupying my unassailable plot on the moral high ground that comes from not having children so once again you lose.

How is not having children a 'Moral High Ground'

you tit. please piss off

he means he's a virgin so he can afford to be moral with all us notches on his moms bedpost ;)

Gonk

Quote from: TordelBack on 20 February, 2012, 06:07:51 PM
Please try to be sensible, chaps. 

I wouldn't have enough grout.

You don't need grout to lay a carpet.

Gonk

It's become mild enough to have the windows and doors open a bit so I can start to get some fresh air into the house and get rid of all the dust and shit floating in the atmosphere which I'm developing an allergy to.

Proudhuff

Just watched a digger with a pneumatic arm cut out, then howk out individual cobble stones, now all we need is two of them on an exo-skelington and we have a battle droid worth its salt  :D
DDT did a job on me

SpetsnaZ99

Got up, way too early, this morning and was bored. So i decided to count the copper jar. Its full but there was only £12 in it. hrumph
You ever notice that everyone who believes in creationism looks really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.

Tombo

Quote from: SpetsnaZ99 on 24 February, 2012, 03:51:39 PM
Got up, way too early, this morning and was bored. So i decided to count the copper jar. Its full but there was only £12 in it. hrumph

It's always the same.  You pick up a jar weighing a ton and you think "Brilliant, gonna be loads in here" and then when you get to the end it turns out to be, well... coppers.  My money bottle is an old 3 litre vodka bottle that I scrounged up when we lived in a pub and it holds loads.

In other news I decided to use the first of my nine days off to go to Whitby.  Turned out to be quite nice once I got there, and fish & chips is always welcome

Trout

Counting coppers? Pah. I feed them into one of those counting machines they have in supermarkets, and gladly pay their commission.

James Stacey

Do they still have those. The one in my local Barclays was removed because apparently they are hideously unreliable. (Which might be OK for a supermaket but not for a Bank)

Trout

Oh yes. Every Bonfire Night, I help out with the official event here. It's volunteer-run and in aid of charity - and enormously rewarding. I've been taking part for 10 years.

But it has taught me to avoid touching coins. When you've counted out 10 grand in cash, you learn. Coins are filthy!

- Trout

Proudhuff

I regular sweep the house of these and the machine at the local superstore deals with the manky job of counting. average about 15 quid a time, result!  there must be tons of metal used up in hunards of jars filled with coins around the country,  I'm happy to recycle em!! 
DDT did a job on me