Main Menu

JANUARY ART COMP - RESULTS THREAD

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 01 February, 2016, 12:49:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

THIRD PLACE -  ALLISTERMAC

SECOND PLACE - JAMES DILWORTH

FIRST PLACE - ANDY LAMBERT

It was a very close-run thing between Lambert and Dilworth's phenomenal entries but in the last 24 hours Mr Lambert just managed it!

Remember you can find out about those behind the pictures and more over on the comp Facebook page --> https://www.facebook.com/2000adartcomp

THARG'S CHOICE goes to tireless art-comp veteran ALBION

...and our DROID'S CHOICE this month will come from modern twoothy favourite Patrick Goddard who is still mulling over his choices - these will be added to the thread as soon as he makes them!

Darren Stephens

https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Colin YNWA

My hat is duely doffed to all including CFM.

Albion

Well done to everyone for entering and congratulations to the top three, well deserved.

I'm (future) shocked to have got Tharg's Choice.
I'd like to thank Grud, the people of Phlondrutia, The Mighty One and of course the Crazyfoxmachine for services to art.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

allied72

Well done to the winners, great entries as always, and bit nod to Owen for organising everything, roll on this months comp...

Andy Lambert

Sincere thanks for all the votes and HMs - I'm very grateful! I would've sworn James Dilworth had this one in the bag...! Well done to everyone who entered, and a round of applause to Crazy FM for his hard work!

Hope you have beastly fun with this month's theme..! :)

james newell

James Dilworth

CrazyFoxMachine

Here's the picks of our January Droid Patrick Goddard:

QuoteThe one I went for was...

Andy Lambert- Stitch That

I enjoyed looking through them all and when I came across this one it made me proper laugh out loud! It is drawn really well, it's hard to draw legs at that angle and get that feel they are solid on the floor, and Fear is just right to give it depth. Their poses are natural, especially Fear's, although I would've drawn the Lion shoulder pad 'over' the forearm a bit on Cal Hab Judge. But great stuff!

Honourable mentions must go to Adrian Bamforth and James Dilworth for making it close! They're some great ideas in all of them, very impressed!

There are some good stuff on show, I'll be keeping an eye out for future ones!

allistermac

Congratulations to Andy on his win. I'm happy to get 3rd place when the others are so good.