Main Menu

2000AD Original Art Thread

Started by J3D1, 16 May, 2010, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

Aye, Dave is a complete gent, so pleased to see his work gracing the pages to the Galaxies Greatest properly.

Spikes

From Prog 1947; Enceladus: Old Life - Part 8.

Brought a right old lump to my throat when I read this page when it was first published.

"I don't have to lie anymore" Poor old Aimee  :'(

Messrs Williams and Flint on super red hot form.

TordelBack

By 'eck that boy can hold a brush.

ming

Great page, Iain!  Henry really is a Modern Master...

Link Prime

Can't go wrong with a birra Flint.

Dr Feeley Good

Another Dave Kendall Fall Of Deadworld page...this one a christmas present from the mrs..... :D

Bolt-01

Oh, that is dreadful- in the best possible way...

Dr Feeley Good

A couple of pages I've picked up since christmas... a Henry Flint Dredd vs Aliens Incubus page and a page from the Judge Death story in The New Scientist by Patrick Goddard... :D

Link Prime

I regretfully missed that issue of New Scientist over the Christmas hullabaloo- that's some great work by the rock solid Goddard Droid.

You're building quite the collection my dear Dr.

Dr Feeley Good

Cheers Link....but you should have seen some of the page's I've had in the past and let go  :'(

Spikes

A lovely pair of pages, Steve. Flint and Goddard: Two droids I'm very partial to.  :thumbsup:

And I totally missed the Goddard story in the New Scientist, as well. Seeing your page over on CAF, and it's title, had me googling away.

Link Prime

Quote from: Dr Feeley Good on 11 January, 2018, 11:48:33 AM
you should have seen some of the page's I've had in the past and let go  :'(

I do recall that time you were selling a Marshall Law page- pure unadulterated madness!

Dr Feeley Good

Dr Feeley Good

A page I got this week from Leigh Gallagher,a piece of his Day Of Chaos artwork.......

Jacqusie

I had a rather strange encouter with my avatar's original on ebay this morning. It looks a fabulous Indigo Prime painting by Chris Weston!  :)