Main Menu

Subscribing to 2000 AD outside of the U.K.

Started by Lime_Slime, 24 April, 2017, 02:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lime_Slime

Does anyone on this forum have any experience receiving 2000 AD in the U.S.? (or any place besides the U.K.) I'm looking to subscribe and I'm just wondering what kind of condition the books arrive in--I'm OCD like that. Are they just folded in half like a regular magazine sent through the mail?

Here in the States I was shocked when I walked into my local bookstore and saw a few copies of it sitting on the shelf. It was Prog 2023, so we are quite a few issues behind you folks across the pond. Alas, the supply seems infrequent--if at all. So, I'm going to bite the bullet and fork over for a subscription.

If no one is sure, that's fine. I was just happy to finally read a copy and I want to show my support for the print versions of these books.

Supreme Pizza Of The DPRK

I can't say from personal experience, but if you want Print versions is it worth waiting and then buying lots of issues at once from the web store? I can't see the shipping increasing dramatically over adding single issues, so as long as the start price for shipping fair that might work. Everything I've ordered from the store has arrived in perfect condition. The only downside to this is you will have to wait between orders. Could be an alternative though?