Main Menu

JOHN M BURNS : COMMISSIONS AVAILABLE

Started by Wiggz, 03 September, 2017, 10:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wiggz

I'm pleased to announce that John M Burns will be available for a limited number of commissions.
Please pm me here or via facebook messenger for further details

Price examples - single character (no background)

A4 pencil sketch - £20
A4 Black and white inked sketch £30
A4 colour sketch - £40

Additional characters / requirements (A3) are available - pm me with details for cost / approval.

Full colour cover quality painted commissions available - price on application

Shipping not included.

Characters must be something John has drawn before.

Commissions are subject to Johns approval and work commitments.

Payment by cash or bank transfer direct to John

Jim_Campbell

Those prices sound alarmingly reasonable. Must. Be. Strong...
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

maryanddavid

Yup, would be a nice Christmas pressie for myself, but what character to choose?

marko10174

When does this offer end? I get paid on the 15th.

Wiggz

Theres no deadline or "offer end" - I'm putting together a list for John - he'll then do as many as he can / wants to, depending on work commitments etc.
I've had a lot of enquiries on getting commissions from John and after some conversations with him regarding this we thought this might be a way of helping those who can't get to any of the few conventions he does.

Bolt-01

A John Burns Dante was the first convention 'sketch' I paid for- and it was worth every groat- just to stand and chat while he creates is a treat.

Dodsy

Message send on Facebook (I hope  :lol:)
Really excited about this!
Twitter - @dodsy84

JLC

I might be the only one that wants & George & Lynne commission!

Wiggz

Had quite a response so first batch of request will be discussed with John this weekend.
If anyone wants to get on this list please pm me here or via FB with what they would be after before Friday 8th September.
This isn't a list closed as such but any requests after Friday will be discussed or decided once the first batch has been sorted through with John.