Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Rog69 on 10 May, 2010, 10:26:29 PM
My nine month old daughter took her first steps yesterday, four of them, when trying to get to the TV remote (her most coveted item).

Pfft. I've been able to do that for years.

Seriously though- nothing beats seeing this- I still remember seeing my two get up and take their first steps and it's a priceless memory.

Cyberleader2000

I'm sopost to be cleaning up the house as my Crap stuff is ever where but my  car robots Ruination turned up in the post and after a hour of freeing it and all its parts from the packaging I have done nothing but muck around with it all day.  :D :D :D :D :D :D
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Cyberleader2000

Yippee ive Just now gone from 8 members ignoring me down to 7
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Kerrin

Quote from: Banners on 11 May, 2010, 11:29:33 AM
...I just picked up and have driven home in my brand new car :-)

M@

Nope, not jealous at all Matt. So what'd y'get?

Albion

...I've just had a great three days in London to celebrate my 40th.

Did the tourist bus thing, visited the Natural History and Science museums, went to the Tower of London and visited the Tower Bridge Exhibition. Had some great food and drink and had an awesome time seeing We Will Rock You and was very excited when Brian May and Roger Taylor appeared at the end.

Got some great deals with Tesco Clubcard Vouchers and a bargain advance train ticket for £6 for a return journey.

I will now try to stretch the celebrations out for at least another four days and may also look in to getting some original 2000AD art or a load of GN's with some cash I got.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Van Dom

Oh those clubcard vouchers are the business arent they! I have 650 euros worth of them saved up ---- just have to sit down with the vouchers mag now and plan myself a nice little getaway! :)
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

TordelBack

Quote from: Van Dom on 11 May, 2010, 09:27:43 PM
Oh those clubcard vouchers are the business arent they! I have 650 euros worth of them saved up ---- just have to sit down with the vouchers mag now and plan myself a nice little getaway! :)

You do that, Van Dom!  We're off to Brittany on a freebie ferry this Friday courtesy of Tesco Clubcard, after much wrangling with annoying 'does not apply to these fares/sailings/days of the week/the colour blue etc.', but we're off nonetheless.  I know it's only a scam where they cede a fraction of your own money  back to you in exchange for personal data they can use to screw you further, but there is no way we'd be getting further than the M50 this year without it, and I had to buy my Marmite somewhere.  

Two weeks of hiking and camping and cheap plonk and cheaper seafood!  Not one single fragging second too soon either.

Roger Godpleton

Tordelback says he's not posting for a while.

HUZZAH.

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Something Fishy

Quote from: Rog69 on 10 May, 2010, 10:26:29 PM
My nine month old daughter took her first steps yesterday, four of them, when trying to get to the TV remote (her most coveted item).

That's lovely.  Great times.

Banners

Quote from: KerrinSo what'd y'get?

A Seat Ibiza SC (and a big loan to repay!)

M@

Stuzzle

Because I got prog#1684 last night, seeing Iron Man 2 tonight, dinner out tomorrow evening and going dubstep clubbing in Bristol on Friday night

:D :lol:
I don't draw so good and I don't know the artists off by heart. I eat more than I probably should and don't yet know the stories from the start. I like films and can't speak Spanish, but DAMMIT I can Twitter

CrazyFoxMachine

there was a stabbing at a Sheffield dubstep night the day before yesterday.

I'm not saying that there will be a stabbing at your dubstep night. I'm not saying that.

What I am saying is DUBSTAB!!

Stuzzle

HAHAHA  :lol:. If ever there was need for a motivational poster based around a word - THAT is it
I don't draw so good and I don't know the artists off by heart. I eat more than I probably should and don't yet know the stories from the start. I like films and can't speak Spanish, but DAMMIT I can Twitter

Minkyboy

My 2 year old son said last night, "Daddy, why can't I read the words?" while I was reading him a story.

Being a Dad is brilliant, especially when they make a huge leap in understanding/comprehension/worldview like that one. Now I have to run my finger under each word as I read it while he stares intently trying to understand it. It must seem like magic to him I guess.

Also, Marston's Old Empire India Pale Ale.
Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

COMMANDO FORCES

Best pop over to the Hi-Ex! thread to see some GREAT news  ;)