Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rog69

Was supposed to spend my bank holiday Monday doing DIY but thankfully good old Wickes messed me about and won't be delivering my decking until Wednesday :D.

The day was put to good use holding back the zombie holocaust in Left 4 Dead 2 instead.

Bolt-01

Because...

the rain yesterday meant that I was unable to cut my front hedge- which gave me an afternoon free to sort the inking out of the commission I've been working on- and I've now finished the inks and mailed for final approval.

And it is sausage and mash for tea! Yum!

mogzilla

despite the shit weather today...enjoying a quiet day with mini  mog

CrazyFoxMachine

I am listening to the new Rush single(s) Caravan/BU2B

Oh yes. Oh yes oh yes oh yes.

maryanddavid

Went with Mary today for a scan, McDonald junior number four is due please God on 1/1/11!  Happy days!

David

Richmond Clements

Quote from: maryanddavid on 01 June, 2010, 11:14:29 PM
Went with Mary today for a scan, McDonald junior number four is due please God on 1/1/11!  Happy days!

David

Congratulations!

Cyberleader2000

my gundam war within the pocket dvd turned up in the post today so I have now got something to watch wilst I pack up some of my transformers to make room fore the more expensive one.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

COMMANDO FORCES

House of Usher

STRIKE !!!

Cyberleader2000

Life's so drokking fantastic because Yippee Ive now gone from 8 members ignoring me back down to 7
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Cyberleader2000

sorry for the double post but I just found out that my back order with hobby link Japan has come back into stock and they've already shipped it out to me and I'm looking forward to my 1/144 GM striker arriving in the post. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

COMMANDO FORCES

Not so many congratulations to Cyberleader2000 as to maryanddavid but some anyway  :wave:

Kerrin

Quote from: maryanddavid on 01 June, 2010, 11:14:29 PM
Went with Mary today for a scan, McDonald junior number four is due please God on 1/1/11!  Happy days!

David

Congratulations Mary and David!

And that's a very nice Transformer Cyberleader. What does it turn into?

mogzilla

just wondering cyberdude, are you aware of anything more than gundams or transformers? not a dig but you never mention owt dreddy or even dante! :-X

COMMANDO FORCES

Quote from: mogzilla on 03 June, 2010, 08:17:36 PM
just wondering cyberdude, are you aware of anything more than gundams or transformers? not a dig but you never mention owt dreddy or even dante! :-X

That last Transformer turns into Justice 1  :lol: