Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanky

QuoteHere's a link for what it's worth Johnny, but the site's crap and my gallery's badly in need of updating - http://www.portsmouthink.co.uk/dg/23020

:o
Sorry to butt in out of nowhere, SMALL WORLD moment ahoy! My housemate came home a few weeks ago sporting a spur-of-the-moment Pitchshifter logo on his leg. Guess where he got it done?! Didn't realise ther was another boarder on my stomping ground! SHould you feel inclined to visit the Wedge this evening, pop up to the stage and give us a wave! :)
Tanky x

Kerrin

Quote from: Dandontdare on 19 June, 2010, 07:28:16 PM
What on earth is 'mustering'?

It's what happens to sheep that are too pretty for their own good.

Devons Daddy

On way home from,China.  Which was  bloody awesome! As china is the worlds factory, prices give you the perception as used by the immortal rock legend Dr.Hook.  You got more money then a horse has hair!!!!!!   What's not to be happy about! Shirt for Three sterling,cuff links two quid. Bose earphones for a tenner. Yes you can get the rip offs, but you also get really cheap real stuff also.    Look out for the proud of em pics! Dredd t-shirt on great wall &forbidden city.   
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Quote from: Kerrin on 19 June, 2010, 08:24:22 PM
Quote from: Dandontdare on 19 June, 2010, 07:28:16 PM
What on earth is 'mustering'?

It's what happens to sheep that are too pretty for their own good.

And cattle too. Well done, Peter.  See, Usher isn't the only one who can teach us all some new words.

vzzbux

The army have a 'Muster Parade' which is generally a roll call at the start of the week, just to make sure no one is AWOL.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Devons Daddy

life is drokking fantastic,
Because i got upgraded to BUSINESS CLASS! :D
which is never something i would waste my own money doing.

real plates,glasses,cloth napkins and a menu you choose from. rather then the normal chicken or fish which tastes like cardboard,
free flow of champagne,wine,liquor beer,soft drinks, even a larger WC, and they address you by name.

it will back to cattle class next time, but it was a great experience.  :)
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

House of Usher

Quote from: Gavin_Leahy on 20 June, 2010, 07:40:46 AM
And cattle too. Well done, Peter.  See, Usher isn't the only one who can teach us all some new words.

Humectant? They usually use glycerin for that.  ;)
STRIKE !!!

Kerrin

Life is pretty drokkin' fantastic when you spend the afternoon pootling about the West Sussex countryside on your bike.

Some bits of this trusty steed are nearly 20 years old now. Still a great bike. Occasionally my head is turned by some shiny new filly but I just end up buying a new bit for this one. New rear shock next. Eeeee, exciting.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Kerrin on 20 June, 2010, 04:22:52 PM
Life is pretty drokkin' fantastic when you spend the afternoon pootling about the West Sussex countryside on your bike.

Some bits of this trusty steed are nearly 20 years old now. Still a great bike. Occasionally my head is turned by some shiny new filly but I just end up buying a new bit for this one. New rear shock next. Eeeee, exciting.

Get orf my land !!

:D
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Stuzzle

I won a £150 voucher for an "electrical item" of my at the work quarterly meeting on Friday  :D
I don't draw so good and I don't know the artists off by heart. I eat more than I probably should and don't yet know the stories from the start. I like films and can't speak Spanish, but DAMMIT I can Twitter

wild-seven

A pint of Natch and a packet of scampi fries whilst sitting outside one of my favourite pubs which backs onto the beach where I live - heaven!
I was going to procrastinate but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow

willthemightyW

Because I'm hopefully getting a commission by Patrick Goddard, I just have to choose whether I want savage or Dredd.
They say you need to spend money to make money, well I've never made any money so by that logic I've never spent any.

COMMANDO FORCES

Peter Wolf

I just bought an 18th cent C1750 plain stemmed ale glass with a plain stem with a single tear [air bubble] in the stem with a folded foot base and engraved hops and barley in the bowl of the glass.Its 9.5 inches high and 4 inches wide at the base and i have never seen another in this size.

It was only 10 quid and as for value i dont really know for sure but i would say a minimum of 500 quid.I went in there on the offchance because i had a feeling there was something worth buying in there.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

willthemightyW

They say you need to spend money to make money, well I've never made any money so by that logic I've never spent any.