Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger Godpleton

The cat was locked in my room all day! HAHAHAHAHAHA stupid cat.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Dandontdare

Roger Godpleton

I leave my slippers by the door so I don't have to expose my feet to floor at all. And I have two pairs.

The Doctor Alt 8

Devons Daddy

now you may disagree, but i would suggest, those abilities and the markings, suggest that may not be a common old garden MOGGIE!

pretty sure i have seen his brother and sister in the zooigacal gardens in the past.
did you buy him of some stranger in the street? great video though.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Devons Daddy

because, i am staying over at the club this weekend. in the role of Duty Manager, with the family.

basically your here, if there is a problem YEO I SOLVE IT! without the aid of a DJ.
if these isnt, its rather nice room,all meals, wife in the spa, boy playing the internet and swimming. maybe a dance in the lounge with Devons Mummy later tonight,and the boy watching the football on the big screen.
if they want i can get them on one of the boats for criuse also should they want too.
and they pay me for doing do this!!!!  :D
Life is DROKKIN FANTASTIC.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Something Fishy

You have a very exotic life DD.. whereas I still live back west of the border in the old country.

Having to chill in the garden and dip in the Atlantic to cool off is dull and painful  :lol:

Dunk!

I just put in a massive order for new pens and mechanical pencils from CultPens.com and it shipped within 2 hours of ordering.

There's something really satisfying about getting new equipment.  :)

It's also a slow day at work.
"Trust we"

Roger Godpleton

COMMANDO FORCES

I just entered a bid on a Dredd page on ebay and two feeble fools tried to outbid me  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Victory for the green machine.

Can't wait for it to arrive now. Bollocks I better pay for it first  ::)

This what I won

strontium71

I lost a bid last night for the set of comic-book price guides. I only wanted two of them so put it far too much of a top bid and still lost it. Still , at least the winner had to pay a huge difference from his original bid.
...because I hate you.

COMMANDO FORCES

strontium71

No , I know it wasn't you old chum. There is a way of finding out if it's someone you know though. Mwahahaha!
...because I hate you.

mogzilla

just ordered me n the mite our new series red daleks from character ! :D

nev

Got a snazzy new bicycle with the money I was given for my Birthday.