Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 14 September, 2010, 02:05:06 AM
Headshots are always best as the target doesnt struggle as they dont know what hit them.

I hate it when they struggle.  Why can't they see that PAIN IS THE CLEANSER.  It's the one true path.

Devons Daddy

I am off tommorow,
my new classic ipod, filled with the latest big finish productoins download.

sat on my floating lounger in pool, ipod in dry dock dive poach, Dredds voice in my ears. ice cold ribena in the cup holder, ray bans on to block the sunshines strong gaze. when the sun reaches its highest point at noon. i shall summon hired help to bring lunch.

life is drokking fantastic!!!!!!!!!!
oh look this weeks prog is here, can it get any finer? i think not.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

SmallBlueThing

Am i the only one who suspects that DD really writes from a seedy crack den in walthamstowe, and all this 'pool' and 'hired help' stuff is just delusion. I bet he doesnt even read the prog. Has anyone ever checked? Someone ask him a question!
Of course, DD, the only way to really convince us, would be to invite us all round in the absence of a Hi Ex next year...
My own day got better today when i popped in to see my ageing parents after work today, and they'd been out to Eastbourne and, for no reason whatsoever, bought me a copy of the judge dredd mega city one archives vol 3. Considering xmas usually brings socks and pants because they 'never know what to get me', i am confused and shocked in equal measure.
SBT

Peter Wolf

Quote from: TordelBack on 14 September, 2010, 12:56:10 PM
Quote from: Peter Wolf on 14 September, 2010, 02:05:06 AM
Headshots are always best as the target doesnt struggle as they dont know what hit them.

I hate it when they struggle.  Why can't they see that PAIN IS THE CLEANSER.  It's the one true path.

Its all training for the future.......
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

TordelBack

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 14 September, 2010, 04:43:41 PM
Am i the only one who suspects that DD really writes from a seedy crack den in walthamstowe, and all this 'pool' and 'hired help' stuff is just delusion.

Aye, between DD's rat-poison-induced hallucinations and SBT actually being married to Mary Whitehouse's 400lb shut-in twin sister, it's all a bit Walter Mitty round here.   ;)

Something Fishy

Quote from: TordelBack on 14 September, 2010, 09:15:30 PM
Am i the only one who suspects that DD really writes from a seedy crack den in walthamstowe, and all this 'pool' and 'hired help' stuff is just delusion.

Aye, between DD's rat-poison-induced hallucinations and SBT actually being married to Mary Whitehouse's 400lb shut-in twin sister, it's all a bit Walter Mitty round here.   ;)

I can't help thinking that the jammy bugger actually does live in some sort of paradise whilst i'm stuck back here in the rainy South West myself.

Devons Daddy

the RAT POISON IS TRUE :D warfarin is just that,
i would point out the house came by way of an old insurance policy, created when they did not think you lived after a stroke.
it had one of those lots of money if you dont die, lines, which they no longer put in.

we pay the hired help, USD 200 Monthly (dont judge me)
all that said, i will happily host any whom happen to be in the region, dinner at the house is part of the deal. tour giudeing is a service i enjoy.

google earth, Cardiff Grove, Singapore. the one with the pool and lots and lots of palm trees, LIFE IS DROKKIN FANTASTIC!
i did the tour giude thing years back for Tank Grrl.
I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

Proudhuff

Am i the only one who suspects that DD really writes from a seedy crack den in walthamstowe, and all this 'pool' and 'hired help' stuff is just delusion. I bet he doesnt even read the prog. Has anyone ever checked? Someone ask him a question!
Of course, DD, the only way to really convince us, would be to invite us all round in the absence of a Hi Ex next year...

why would we want to go round a seedy crack den in walthamstowe? (apart from the the crack)
DDT did a job on me

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Something Fishy on 14 September, 2010, 10:27:33 PM
Quote from: TordelBack on 14 September, 2010, 09:15:30 PM

I can't help thinking that the jammy bugger actually does live in some sort of paradise whilst i'm stuck back here in the rainy South West myself.

There are much worse places to be than Cornwall and i was thinking how fortunate you are for living there as i would rather be there than here so its all relative.

As for SE Asia property and everything else over there is a LOT cheaper than it is here but all the money and manufacturing has moved over there thanks to Globalism so there is an explosion of wealth and good times but China is now in economic decline so the good times wont last for SE Asia/China either.

TordelBack

Quote from: Devons Daddy on 15 September, 2010, 03:08:19 PM
i would point out the house came by way of an old insurance policy, created when they did not think you lived after a stroke.
it had one of those lots of money if you dont die, lines, which they no longer put in.

I have one of those, a one-off payment for all sorts of probably-fatal conditions. Every now and again I find myself wondering which of them sounds the least unpleasant.  Answer: none of them.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: TordelBack on 15 September, 2010, 06:55:01 PM
Quote from: Devons Daddy on 15 September, 2010, 03:08:19 PM

I have one of those, a one-off payment for all sorts of probably-fatal conditions. Every now and again I find myself wondering which of them sounds the least unpleasant.  Answer: none of them.

Large companies/corporations take out insurence policies on the lives of their employees and they are known as "Dead Peasent Policies" as you are more valueable to them dead than alive.

Devons Daddy

Cornwall,in all my travels,i can honestly say. its one of the finest places on EARTH!
London is vibrant an exciting, Edinburgh is full of history and character.

Singapore is safe,everything works,tax is negligible,Hired help is very cheap,budget air lines are many,destinations of choice near by, but the real reason i am the luckiest guy on earth,apart from my beautiful wife and son,plus the children we look after,(i am lucky) i got sick,i still walk,i still talk,i lost about 100 words and chunk of memory, BUT i lived,

LIFE IS DROKKING FANTASTIC, and this site is part of that.
(i miss the westcountry!  ;)that i say with hand on heart.

LIFE IS DROKKING FANTASTIC.
I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

Devons Daddy

Rogue Trooper arrived, (thanks Denise)
letter about subs increase so I ordered two subscribers t-shirts (thanks Denise/Tharg)
The meg The prog, The balls brothers and a post card. WOW THANKS THARG!

how great is that in one knock on the door from a postie!!!!
I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

SmallBlueThing

Cabbies, 2xSiniDex, Bec and Kawl and Droid Life have just arrived! Woot! I now have stuff to read tonight while herself is up in that London.
SBT

Albion

My commission has arrived from PJ and Mrs Albion is happy to have it on the living room wall. It looks truly arsom.

And, I'm off to Wales tomorrow for the Judge Minty shoot.  :D
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.