Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 11 October, 2010, 08:59:33 PM
I fucking love cybermen- but I have no money.

Also, I'd love a Special Weapons Dalek.

recordation if you want them get them now as once forbidden planet sells out they jump from being priced on line at £25 for 2 toys packs to £79 I know I was shitting me self seeing them on Amazon for that much and thinking holey shit I'm lucky. Thro I've spent about £95 on this lot of Toys I mean collectibles. :lol:
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

SquashedFly

I am flying to America tomorrow to see my girlfriend. I cant wait  :)

Very exciting.

DrJomster

We finally got our bloomin internet working.... Only needed rewiring the connection to cat 5e wiring, swapping back to the old router and retyping the corrupted login password to the ISP... Easy really! But it's working now so life is once again drokking fantastic!!! :D
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

Devons Daddy

I am on the singapore Superyacht show team for the club.
same company behind it as Monaco and Dubai shows. Singapore will be the Asain leg of this tour.
It is going to be lots of hard work
BUT! WOW I AM WORKING ON THE SUPERYACHT SHOW PROJECT!!! bloody hell :o

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Keef Monkey

Rob Zombie is touring again in February! Saw him as a nipper with White Zombie and then on his first solo tour, but that was 12 years ago so he's well overdue coming back. Got tickets on the pre-sale, very pleased.

Roger Godpleton

Found £15 worth of Cineworld vouchers that I thought had been lost forever and they're still valid. I shall go to the ball after all.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

JayzusB.Christ

I went to a Republic of Loose (fairly famous here in Oireland) gig last night and the music went a bit rave-y for a while, and I was a bit into the going mental on dancefloors to repetitive beats thing in my younger days.  The mad bastard of a singer, Mick, who I know from years back in our college days, shouted 'this is a rave an' all', spotted me in the audience and shouted my name. Made my night, I can tell you. Stomping gig as well.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

vzzbux

Yet again I am told that I look younger than I am. A woman today couldn't believe I am going to be 39 in January. To look about 5 years younger than you are is fooking aces especially when mid life crisis is just around the corner.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

SmallBlueThing

A while ago, someone who (if there is any justice) will become very famous and successful in what he does, asked me if he could use something i'd done in a project he was working on. I said of course, and asked to be involved in a small way.
Ive just seen the results, and am now the most happy, most creeped-out man in the world. It's brilliant, and i love it.
That's all im saying. It's his thing, and im just glad to have been a teeny part.
SBT

Cyberleader2000

well a fue weaks back my mum bort a spot light and I notised as I was walking past carring one of my figeres and I notised how good it looked under the light so I was in B&Q today and bort a lamp that uses the same bulb the days of the stupid auto flash going off on my digitile camer are over I hope and I will finile be able to do a decent picher of my figeres and I will be able to uses it for my toy viedo reviews
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Cyberleader2000

as many of you might rember about a year ago I was complaining about a modle kit I wanted and could not find well I found and bort it today the last cheap one left on ebay and with this modle kit i have not only got a favorit but compleated my colechion of favorit gundam wing modle kits today I bort 1/100 HG Epyon

and on a side note I found my missing progs behind my chair
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Devons Daddy

During the move of home last year, my Judge Dredd by Robert Harrop got detroyed,  :'(
but i just got one on EBAY!!!!!! yeeeehaaaaa to replace it,
for the princely sum of $89.00 USD plus postage,
:D
one happy bunny i am.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

spireite68

Because we are top of league 2. Lost 1 game in 12 yay!!!!!!
You creeps must think I sailed through space on a synthi-biscuit!

Albion

Quote from: spireite68 on 22 October, 2010, 08:52:07 PM
Because we are top of league 2. Lost 1 game in 12 yay!!!!!!

Good for you. Go Chesterfield!

And we are top of League 1. Yay!
I'm going to Brighton V Yeovil tomorrow so hopefully another 3 points. Us Albion fans aren't used to much success so I'll enjoy it while it lasts.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

worldshown

Earlier today I went to the bank to pay in an insurance refund of £217.

Came home to find that I'd won £92 on Wednesday's lottery.