Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyberleader2000

I got this DVD in the post today from HMV its not out till monday score

Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Devons Daddy

Plane tickets booked, Hotel booked,1st class :P train tickets booked London to Plymouth, UK! Christmas 2011
DEVONS DADDY ARE GO!        ZARJAZ! 
all that and planet replicas able to offer a pre-order items to help santa. does it get any better. 
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Devons Daddy

I got a 3a mongral, I thought I had missed them. One email and a very pleasant chap on hong kong, some may suggest he is not from the area then :-X ( not I.) and one of the prized sculptures is now at chap loc airport flying cargo class :D
I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

vzzbux

At the moment Sainsbury's has half price on all toys.
I bought this and looking at the reciept I was paid 1p for taking it out of the shop.
RRP £25.99
Sale £12.99
Me -1p

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Roger Godpleton

In just ten minutes time, I'm going to pretend to double-tap my parents with this plastic water pistol.

Wish me luck!
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

mogzilla

cos my little girl has been ebaying stuff and with her savings she can buy herself a puppy (she wants a pug....called pugwash)

Cyberleader2000

Life's so drokking fantastic because I compleated wave 30 on backyard monsters but look what happend to my yard
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

maryanddavid

Had a brilliant weekend, comicky thing went well on Saturday, and Sunday was my birthday. Mary cooked a fantastic meal AND triamsu. I got cash, and the  Kids made me Moshi Monster cards and bought me Dennis the Menace boxers, and I got this.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270835441834?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2648
Its the ebay pic and its absolutly class, Goddard is such a great artist.

David

Devons Daddy

we just picked up the keys to our new home,  :D

A two storey penthouse with a wonderful roof garden, in an area very near to the centre of the city.
(there are no green fields here :-\)
the complex has a pool, jacuzzi,underground parking,BBQ pits, 24 hour security, kio ponds and a sauna. i could potenitally cook the kio in the sauna and finish them on the BBQ!.  :o wonder how that would go down with the new neighbors.

must get on the email to Denise at subs!!! moving in after christmas.
I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

Cyberleader2000

arfter nerley a weak of playing this facebook game called backyard monsteres ibve compleated not only the monster invashions weak waves 30 to 30 but as of 30 minits ago I beat there bonus wave and I managed it without spentding a singile peney on it and theres people who pay to plays this ha

My moment of victory
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

SpetsnaZ99

Last night my girlfriend had half a bottle of wine and turned to me to say... "Its no use, I cant keep it to myself any longer, Ive got us tickets to see The Red Hot Chili Peppers next June". I love her so much.
You ever notice that everyone who believes in creationism looks really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.

paddykafka

Life is drokking fantastic 'cause Ireland are through to the 2012 European Cup footie finals and I'm gradually recovering from a two-month bout of Gastritis. (No link by the way between both events - or at least I don't think so ...)

mogzilla

were getting a puppy!  grug (pug/griffin extra marital! :o) went to see him yesterday and hes soooooo cute! told the little un so shes over the moon and hes being called merlin...two weeks til we collect him!!!

TordelBack

Nothing makes a family's spirits soar like damn good dog, Mogz - hope Merlin takes some of the edge off the spuggery.

Cyberleader2000

Life's so drokking fantastic because I dont need words to express why

Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime