Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonk

Time for another cooked full English breakfast.
coming at a cinema near you soon

COMMANDO FORCES

I had two sleep paralysis events last night and I really enjoyed them this time (the last one was 20+ years ago before I knew what they were).

When the first one happened (last night) I knew what it was, so I didn't panic but still tried to move but couldn't. Then I felt a shadow smother me and something whisper in my ear but for the life of me I couldn't make the words out. This is when I really tried to force some movement but failed again. I then relaxed as best I could and felt myself come out of it and opened my eyes and just looked at the clock, with a smile on my face.

The next one seemed to happen quite quickly after the first and this time I think I must have been just going into it as I was able to move my toes, or was that all in my mind! No shadow this time and no voice, mores the pity as I was going to really listen to what was said.

Gonk

Just picked a big bogi out of my nose. It gave me such a great sense of acheivement.

locustsofdeath!

Quote from: wonkychop on 23 January, 2012, 05:44:33 PM
Just picked a big bogi out of my nose. It gave me such a great sense of acheivement.

Somehow, I believe that.

Devons Daddy

CF
just a thought here, you may want to get those sleep paralysis looked into.
they are Stroke symptoms,or as we know them to be a suspended sentance from the four dark judges.

your quack may be interested in asking you to have  few tests.
your description is far to close to my two incidents 3 years ago to be left unresponded too.

, in the case you quack says umm, you need to start eating rat poison(warfarin), please have my name added to your will towards items in your cellar :D
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Gonk

locustsofdeath!

TordelBack

COMMANDO FORCES

Devons Daddy, thanks but I enjoyed them this time so I'm hoping for more  ;)

Just seen on Twitter that Colin Wilson is drawing Rogue Trooper again  :thumbsup:

The exact tweet is

QuoteColin Wilson has just shown me his Rogue Trooper pages for his upcoming @2000AD story with @andydiggle. The man was born to draw Rogue.

James Stacey

Gonk

It's morning, and I'm having pancakes for breakfast.

ming

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 24 January, 2012, 03:16:12 PM
Devons Daddy, thanks but I enjoyed them this time so I'm hoping for more  ;)

Just seen on Twitter that Colin Wilson is drawing Rogue Trooper again  :thumbsup:

The exact tweet is

QuoteColin Wilson has just shown me his Rogue Trooper pages for his upcoming @2000AD story with @andydiggle. The man was born to draw Rogue.

That was mentioned in the Prog a couple of weeks back, along with a cropped pic that seemed to show Rogue with a necklace of ears...

Bolt-01

... I saw on Rufus' blog that he's been drawing Dredd. About time, too.

TordelBack

That's great news, it's been way, way too long.  Wonder if it'll be a follow-up to Streets of Dan FranciscoDan Francisco Beat, maybe?

ICONIC_TM