Started by J3D1, 16 May, 2010, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE SOAP

I long for the return of Ezquerra's broken-line - - -

Fatboydale

Fatboydale

Fatboydale

Colin YNWA

That Nemesis page is an absolute beaut Dale.

Spikes

Just where do you keep finding all this stuff? (im not expecting an answer to that question btw  ;))

Skullmo

That is a real corker of a Nemesis page Dale!!
It's a joke. I was joking.

Fatboydale

Quote from: Judge Jack on 25 May, 2013, 10:04:26 PM
Just where do you keep finding all this stuff? (im not expecting an answer to that question btw  ;))
Time travel  ;)

ming

Quote from: Fatboydale on 25 May, 2013, 11:08:53 PM
Quote from: Judge Jack on 25 May, 2013, 10:04:26 PM
Time travel  ;)

Heh, I suspect you just had to look under the bed, Dale :)

The rest of us have to work hard to try and track down the odd page here and there but I think Dale has trouble keeping track of what he has, so he mysteriously 'finds' things he'd just forgotten about.

Anyway, the Nemesis page is great but the Slaine page is simply stunning... Fabry's skill and the level of detail on these pages makes them look like they came from another planet.  Incredible.

Sideshow Bob

Got to agree with Ming here....That Slaine page is just awesome !!!....A fabulously detailed piece of Artwork.   I mean look how detailed that last panel is, and that's not including the detail on the 'warped' Slaine....Just incredible... :o
Cheers for posting...
" This is absolutely NO PLACE for a lover of Food, Fine Wine and the Librettos of RODGERS and HAMMERSTEIN "......Devlin Waugh.

My Comic Art Fans Gallery :  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=91890

Skullmo

I reckon dale just keeps his time travel lollypops under the bed
It's a joke. I was joking.

Simon Beigh

I've just started collecting and have recently put a gallery on CAF (http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=97385). Only two pieces so far, but am hoping to acquire more as funds allow.

If anyone has a Shakara piece they want to sell, please let me know. I love Henry Flint's work, it is so detailed and slightly insane! That really appeals to me...

Really like those pieces from under your bed, Dale.  :)

malak brood

Thanks to Wake for offering some great Ewins pages recently.  Up close and personal, this one by Brett is a real treat.  Its on CAF, post it some love  :lol:

Spikes

Wow! Now that is a real knockout piece, and thats no mistake. Wake certainly had some choice items up for grabs, didnt he. Any more heading the forum's way Wake?
And a lovely scan to show it off, as well. You invested in a new scanner Dave?

malak brood

Hey JJ!  You know, its a photo taken with my Canon E450......not bad huh?