Main Menu

Did anyone get a Ps4 ?

Started by Dr Feeley Good, 05 December, 2013, 11:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Feeley Good

As the title says, did anyone get a Ps4 ? And if you did what's your gamer tag ? Mines Dr_Feeley_Good .....Add me !

Darren Stephens

I haven't yet. Still deciding between PS4 and Xbox. Can any PS4 users tell me what a the party chat like on the system? Apparently at the mo, on Xbox One it's a wee bit rubbish....
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

JamesC

I do indeed have a PS4 and it's great. Afraid I haven't tried party chat yet though Darren.

My gamer tag is JulioJamesChan99 - feel free to add me to your friends list.

ThryllSeekyr

I don't think II will be getting one for quite a while since I just brought I powerful computer.

Although I may be interested in another years time...

PROS.....

New games , like RYSE and a few others I don't recall right now.

CONS Neither this one and the X-Box One are backwards compatible. As I had found out when I walk into EB Games asked that very question about both of them.

I also lack the room for another two consoles. I would need to buy another television set and power board and drastically rearrange my room.

Keef Monkey

I went XB1, have seen a few reports about party chat problems but it's been absolutely fine for me. I think the person starting the party may have to tick a box to activate it, but it's a button press, no big deal!

The party system is what's confusing me, getting into games and things has been fiddly at times, but seems to have gotten a lot better over launch week. Plus I've got it set up to now switch on the console, the TV and the A/V amp simultaneously with one voice command (and the same for powering down). Really handy, no more rooting about for 3 separate remotes that are only used for the on/off process, and the bonus is it makes me feel like I'm on the bridge of the Normandy powering up the systems at my command.

But yeah, sorry, that's all off-topic. Sorry.

Satanist

Got a PS4 but wont be on it till Xmas cos its for the kids  :)

I'm SpartacusHughes
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Dr Feeley Good

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: JamesC on 06 December, 2013, 07:49:43 AM
I do indeed have a PS4 and it's great. Afraid I haven't tried party chat yet though Darren.

My gamer tag is JulioJamesChan99 - feel free to add me to your friends list.

Not that I'm sure this counts, but my login on the Xbox - 360 is both migatedshark and fungusbeard 38 (Well I think this is what my was told in recent e-mail from Microsoft after being forced to registered another account. Though I still think I have the original one as well.) and my login name for PSThee is SLAINETHEKING (Not sure rally sure abou the caps or lack of spaces in between each word though.) I will try and add you to my PSThree friends list if that works at all.

Devons Daddy

This is a tough one!
Not sure which way to go, officially singapore 2nd release area. So it's January and fen for us on official sets.

How ps network compared to Xbox live?

Currently have the 360. Non backwards compatible leaves the door wide open  :)
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!