Main Menu

“Truth? You can't handle the truth!”

Started by The Legendary Shark, 18 March, 2011, 06:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

I'd be careful DDD, never believe any documentary that the BBC show!

The Legendary Shark

I don't know how or why or even if any passport survived the impacts - I only know that such items have been claimed to exist. Is it possible that a paper passport could survive such a catastrophe? Well yes, I reckon that is possible, but I don't claim to understand the exact circumstances that would make it possible. It's true that my life experience has shown me undamaged portions of letters etc. that I've thrown onto my own coal fire at home and were still perfectly legible after an hour or more of things being burned around it. In most cases, though, paper objects burned on my coal fire become ash after just a few short minutes. When I find an undamaged piece of paper in the ashes of my fire in the morning, that is an anomaly, but an explainable anomaly. The passport, then, is an explainable anomaly but an anomaly none the less. I could accept some anomalies to arise from an event like 9/11.

But, how many anomalies does it take before the official story (which is in itself a conspiracy theory) starts to look shaky?

A passport survives. Okay, I can accept that.

Trained witnesses (fire-fighters, police officers) report the sounds of explosions and possible squibs as the three towers collapsed. Well, okay - there was a massive structural failure occurring (in all three towers, but let's just ignore that coincidence for now) and so unusual sights and sounds are to be expected. Okay, I can accept that, too.

William Rodriguez, an experienced WTC janitor reports explosions coming from the basement of the north tower prior to its collapse. He was familiar with the layout and operations of the WTC, but there was a lot going on on that day and maybe he was mistaken or misinterpreted certain events. Well, sure - fear and confusion and chaos can addle any human brain - fair enough. (His testimony was omitted from the 9/11 Commission final report - but, again, there may be perfectly plausible reasons for this.)

Thermite has been found in the dust from the collapsing towers. Again, there may be a perfectly reasonable explanation for this - it may or may not be an anomaly.

Pools of molten steel remained in the rubble beneath the three towers for weeks after the collapses. Well, there was a lot of energy released as the towers collapsed, maybe it is possible for a gravity-driven collapse to release enough energy to heat steel to such incredible temperatures - but by now I feel that maybe there are one or two too many anomalies cropping up to be explained away by a chance conversion of circumstances.

A Boeing 757 strikes the Pentagon and completely vapourises on impact - disappearing into a 16ft wide hole. Well, maybe the wings folded back on impact to fit through the hole (without shearing off and being thrown back onto the Pentagon lawn). Seriously?

The heart of America's defence network, quite possibly the most surveilled building on Earth both inside and out, is hit by a Boeing 757 and not one clear or even blurred image of the plane either approaching or striking the building is ever released. Hmmm, these anomalies are really piling up now.

United Airlines Flight 93 crashes in Shankesville, Pennsylvania and leaves no identifiable debris (but a passport belonging to Ziad Jarrah does survive) or typical indications of an air crash. Well, this is stretching it a bit now, isn't it? I mean, really?

These are just a few of the anomalies noted surrounding 9/11 (there are many more).

Anomalies happen, of course they do. But in such great numbers? I guess that the very nature of probabilities suggest that, at some point in human history, a Big Thing is going to happen where scores of anomalies all occur at the same time (by which I mean, surrounding the same event). Maybe 9/11 was that "perfect storm" of anomalies. Maybe that's all it is.

Of course, these anomalies and the dozens like it surrounding 9/11 do not automatically point to foul play on the part of the government, the Illuminati or Little Green Men from Mars. The point is, I have questions and I think they deserve to be addressed in a dispassionate and forensic manner by experts given full and unfettered access to all data and evidence and I would like their findings to be published in a full, clear and open manner - no matter where the conclusions lead. Maybe 19 hijackers armed with box-cutters (which I believe would be called Stanley knives in the UK) did cause 9/11 - and maybe they didn't. I'm not certain - and neither are many other people. That's my entire point.

My opinion is that all the anomalies surrounding 9/11 should be thoroughly, independently and openly investigated. This investigation is not being undertaken by the authorities and so it falls to the rest of us to look into it. Of course, this is a dangerous process as most members of the public (including myself) are ill-equipped to undertake such investigations and it is inevitable that many conclusions will be jumped to and incorrect theses developed. But, if the US Government is unwilling to investigate properly - what other choice is there? We either investigate, or we ignore.

Which is the best option? Which is the safest option?
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Emperor

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 31 March, 2011, 11:02:59 PM
I don't know how or why or even if any passport survived the impacts - I only know that such items have been claimed to exist. Is it possible that a paper passport could survive such a catastrophe? Well yes, I reckon that is possible, but I don't claim to understand the exact circumstances that would make it possible. It's true that my life experience has shown me undamaged portions of letters etc. that I've thrown onto my own coal fire at home and were still perfectly legible after an hour or more of things being burned around it. In most cases, though, paper objects burned on my coal fire become ash after just a few short minutes. When I find an undamaged piece of paper in the ashes of my fire in the morning, that is an anomaly, but an explainable anomaly. The passport, then, is an explainable anomaly but an anomaly none the less. I could accept some anomalies to arise from an event like 9/11.

Except it was an explosion followed by a fireball and then a fire. The explosion seems to have jettisoned a whole range of material across quite a wide area (including more paper).

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 31 March, 2011, 11:02:59 PMBut, how many anomalies does it take before the official story (which is in itself a conspiracy theory) starts to look shaky?

Except this isn't testing a theory - it is presenting a long list of "look at this, makes you thinks" and that is far from adequate. Even if they are actual anomalies - the passport business certainly didn't stand up to scrutiny. I don't have the time to go through each one point-by-point (you are going to have to do your own homework, you might just want to read further that 911 conspiracy sites) and you are always welcome to believe what you like, but this stood out:

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 31 March, 2011, 11:02:59 PMUnited Airlines Flight 93 crashes in Shankesville, Pennsylvania and leaves no identifiable debris (but a passport belonging to Ziad Jarrah does survive) or typical indications of an air crash. Well, this is stretching it a bit now, isn't it? I mean, really?

Because it comes up on the same page I linked to above, which links onto various reports:

QuoteUnited Airlines Flight 93 slammed into the earth Sept. 11 near Shanksville, Somerset County, at more than 500 mph, with a ferocity that disintegrated metal, bone and flesh. It took more than three months to identify the remains of the 40 passengers and crew, and, by process of elimination, the four hijackers.

Those items, such as a wedding ring and other jewelry, photos, credit cards, purses and their contents, shoes, a wallet and currency, are among seven boxes of identified personal effects salvaged from the site. They sit in an El Segundo, Calif., mortuary and will be returned to victims' families in February.

www.post-gazette.com/headlines/20011230flight931230p3.asp

As well as the heart-breaking personal finds there was a range of debris recovered from the crash site:

www.911myths.com/html/flight_93_photos.html

Witnesses to the crash certainly report debris right after the crash:

QuoteAnother witness is named Eric Peterson. He was standing in his store when he heard the noise of the plane's engines. He stepped outside and watched the United Airlines jet until it disappeared behind a nearby hill. Then a fireball erupted. Peterson immediately jumped into his SUV and drove to the site of the crash.

When he arrived, he saw aircraft debris spread across a large area surrounding the impact crater, which he said was "still burning." According to Peterson, "bits of clothing were hanging" in the branches of the surrounding trees.

There was so much evidence of a plane crash lying around that FBI employees and crash investigators from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) spent thirteen days recovering the wreckage. The heaviest piece of wreckage that was found, part of an engine, weighed almost a ton.

www.spiegel.de/international/spiegel/0,1518,265160-5,00.html

I see no grounds to suggest Flight 93 wasn't an actual plane that did indeed crash. From what I can see, you'd have to cherrypick your evidence or be looking to support a specific worldview (or be relying on the work of someone who was doing one or both of those things).
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Definitely Not Mister Pops

George W. Bush was president. Remember that? Crazy days. Crazy tragic days.
You may quote me on that.

Dandontdare

Quote from: The Legendary Shark link=topic=32312.msg595101#msg595101Thermite has been found in the dust from the collapsing towers....

Pools of molten steel remained in the rubble beneath the three towers for weeks after the collapse....

A Boeing 757 strikes the Pentagon and completely vapourises on impact....

United Airlines Flight 93 crashes in Shankesville, Pennsylvania and leaves no identifiable debris....

And we're expected to accept these "facts" as true?  If we apply the logic of the conspiracy theorist to these assertions, we could pick bigger holes in any of them than we could in the mainstream version.

Emp

The indestructible passport was found in hours within 1.6 million tons of rubble......bit sus you have to say.

Dandontdare

I refer the honourable gentleman to my previous answer...

Emp

Okay...

why did NORAD scramble jets from Langley 130 miles away wjen they could have sent them from Andrews base a mere 10 miles away?

Dandontdare

Quote from: Emp on 02 April, 2011, 02:12:07 AM
Okay...

why did NORAD scramble jets from Langley 130 miles away wjen they could have sent them from Andrews base a mere 10 miles away?

And you KNOW this is true? The American air force have confirmed it to you?  Or someone on the internet has asserted it and you've decided they're trustworthy and that it's a FACT?

Emp

I'm only reading from a book....one that i recommend to ant conspiracy buff called "Conspiracy File".

Its set out in a very good way...giving you all the details with headings such as "The Strange Part","The Usual Suspects","The unusual suspects, "most convincing evidence" and "the strange part"

It disects every conspiracy into those groups and when the look at the strange bits & convining evidence you can see why people think as they do.

Emp

Also there is the worry that after the 2 hits a no fly zone was declared yet a private jet lisenced to the united Arab Emirates was allow to take off and fuck off.

And no i have not been told that by the US air force or anyonr else but do you really believe everything that government tells you. Personally if a politician told me the sky was blue i'd go look.

Dandontdare

Quote from: Emp on 02 April, 2011, 02:27:29 AM
Also there is the worry that after the 2 hits a no fly zone was declared yet a private jet lisenced to the united Arab Emirates was allow to take off

Again, what are you basing this outrageous assertion on? First hand knowledge? Verifiable sources? Physical or eyewitness evidence? ..... or internet bullshitering?

mogzilla

maybe they should let the united nations know then they can use all this hard fact based evidence and bring the us to trial. ;)

Definitely Not Mister Pops

A new Mexican restaurant opened at the top of my street. Elvis is working there. He's lost weight.
You may quote me on that.

The Legendary Shark

Are you sure it's the real Elvis and not one of the CIA clones?
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]