Main Menu

“Truth? You can't handle the truth!”

Started by The Legendary Shark, 18 March, 2011, 06:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

I don't know, Tankie. To mis-quote Babylon 5, we could sit here going through who killed how many of whom and why and we'll be back a thousand years before we're done.

You're right - comparing death statistics is a pretty foul thing to do, but my point is that nobody seems to find the idea that 9/11 should be used as an excuse to inflict so much death and destruction particularly offensive. Try and pick holes in the Official Account, however, and you get accused of anything from spitting on the memories of the dead to treason to mental illness.

No offence meant towards Richmond (or anyone else) in my last comment - I've noticed many people have a similar view and I just find it curious, that's all.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Definitely Not Mister Pops

THE MIDDLE AGES NEVER HAPPENED!

http://cargocollective.com/michaelpaukner/598823/Phantom-Time-Hypothesis

QuoteWhen Dr. Hans-Ulrich Niemitz introduces his paper on the "phantom time hypothesis", he kindly asks his readers to be patient, benevolent, and open to radically new ideas, because his claims are highly unconventional. This is because his paper is suggesting three difficult-to-believe propositions: 1) Hundreds of years ago, our calendar was polluted with 297 years which never occurred; 2) this is not the year 2010, but rather 1713; and 3) The purveyors of this hypothesis are not crackpots.

The whole hypothesis is availible as a PDF (see link), it's quite interesting
You may quote me on that.

TordelBack

Niemitz attempts to refute the damning evidence of dendrochronology by referring to the methodological difficulties experienced by essentially one pioneering researcher, Hollstein, and specifically his papers from 1970 and 1980, when the approach was in its abject infancy and his datasets were fragmentary, local and miniscule.  He ignores the subsequent 30 years of cross-referencing, correlation between species and continents, and independent radiometric confirmation of an unbroken global sequence stretching  back more than 10,000 years. He somehow ignores the fact that criticism and refinement of Hollstein's work, and the addressing of the very issues he cites, was the foundation upon which the modern science was built.  I've even seen Niemitz's criticisms cited as FACT! by creationists which alone is enough for me to want to beat him to death with a log.

But yeah, it's a pretty cool premise for an RPG.

Peter Wolf

I just managed to delete my comment regarding the September Clues websites claims and i dont have the inclination to type another but i cannot be expected to take their claims seriously and i could rip it bits but i dont have the inclination but its ludicrous and baseless as they offer nothing of any substance to verify their claims that are completely refutable.

Heres one example :

"NO private photography of the real-life events was allowed"

Can anyone verify this as being fact ??

Ludicrous and impossible to implement and enforce and besides that i have seen amateur footage of it yet that is what they base their entire hypothesis on.

"More recent technology deactivated temporarily all cameras within sight of the area. In reality, the towers were most likely enveloped in thick smoke (military obscurants) as they collapsed - and no real footage exists of that brief event."

If you say so there isnt  :lol:

Look at the pic at that shows "computer generated imagery" which is presented as a single image that tips from left to right.WTF does that prove ?

The September Clues website and hypothesis is amateurish and just plain silly and i cannot be expected to take them or their claims seriously.

Enough of this nonsense but i am filing September Clues under Disinfo and i trust my own judgement and i know BS when i see or read it.

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

Proudhuff

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 11 May, 2011, 02:46:04 PM
Quote from: Dandontdare on 11 May, 2011, 02:36:23 PM
That September clues website is hilarious.
QuoteA large number of casualties was also reported to generate public outrage and support for illegal wars of aggression. However, the September Clues research has determined that the alleged victims were fictitious identities mostly/or entirely created within the digital realm.

yeah tell that to my friend ( and his partner) who would have been there if not for a pre-natal check, then had to attend their colleagues funerals.
DDT did a job on me

The Legendary Shark

FEMA exercise at the New Madrid Fault, May 16-20, 2011.

FEMA has an uncanny knack of carrying out exercises just when disasters happen, so keep an eye out for something (flood, earthquake, terrorist attack etc.) affecting one or all seven of the following American states: Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Arkansas, Kentucky, Tennessee and Mississippi over the next week or so.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JOE SOAP

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 11 May, 2011, 01:20:55 PM
I'm hearing rumblings that the 2012 London Olympics will be used to stage a "global event"

'global event'? I think the clue's in the title 'Olympics'

Of course apparently it's the Jews who run it all as Mel Gibson's beaver tells me.

strontium71

I still think the official 2012 logo looks like Lisa Simpson sucking Bart off.
...because I hate you.

Misanthrope

Quote from: strontium71 on 14 May, 2011, 11:38:39 PM
I still think the official 2012 logo looks like Lisa Simpson sucking Bart off.

I just think it looks like a complete waste of money.
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

M.I.K.

Ooh... You know what should totally be the official snackfood of the 2012 Olympic Games?

Lion bars!

M.I.K.

Hangonaminute... Isn't the emblem of the British Olympic team a lion?

Dandontdare

Quote from: exilewood on 18 May, 2011, 04:17:54 PM
But what does this tell us, eh?

OMG - The legendary Shark is a CIA plant! He's collecting all our names for his military-industrail paymasters and the Yap shop is a cunning virus designed to infiltrate our hard drives. I'm burning my computer and moving to a desert island.

Peter Wolf

America includes the letters A,C,I which if you change them around you get CIA.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

The Legendary Shark

America ain't cool enough to be Sharkland...

BTW, it's Yap Shop night tonight.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]